Bring back big team battle please

Perhaps just a personal gripe since BTB has always been one of my favorite game modes. While 343 did state that Warzone was supposed to be a replacement I would disagree. Warzone feels…idono just empty in a way. If i am not immediately killed by a bad spawn its run for about 30 seconds…maybe get some kills maybe not depending on what happens, die then run for another 30 seconds. Most of my time is spent either running or fighting in a long range fire fight that wont end because of the range. This works in a game such as battlefield because there lack of over shields meaning that if you smack some one in the head there gonna die. Once your at a quarter shield just back off recharge and start again. If i wanted to play battlefield i would play battlefield. Warzone also just misses that feel you know. I mean the craziness of BTB cant be replaced. That consisted off fighting over the power weapons, piling 3 dudes in warthog and charging there guys with plasma pistols. Just the general chaos and hilarity that only really halo can produce but is now lost. With the new REQ system i rarely see vehicles. I mean if you have only a limited number of vehicles you wanna save them until just the right moment but that never comes. No one ever spawns in there power weapons because chances are your gonna spawn right next to an enemy with it and get it taken from you. Then to top it all off I am almost more inclined to play this game mode i have a general distaste for becasue the points you get from one round of warzone far outweigh one game of slayer. I had a list of reasons today at work but now cant remeber them so what ever i guess. Any other opinions out there? Perhaps some that like warzone i would honestly like to hear what you like about it. And once again its not like warzone is all bad. I can see what they where trying to do…just it didn’t quiet make the cut.

They already said they will, watch the new sprint episode

> 2533274894930311;2:
> They already said they will, watch the new sprint episode

-Yoink- really? Alright then. Had 3 different tests this week at Uni and have been working around the clock because Halloween is always are busiest so I am not caught up with the times. Thanks for the info.

i can’t wait for a little bit of team battle-- i like warzone, don’t get me wrong, but i’m missing btb

I just pray the BTB isn’t ranked, because I feel that would literally ruin the playlist.

> 2533274837720524;5:
> I just pray the BTB isn’t ranked, because I feel that would literally ruin the playlist.

I feel it bruh i really do. Honestly I am not sure if it would be fair to make it ranked simply because of the size. That and carrying would be near impossible.

It’s coming back soon I thought?