Bring back armor lock!

• said no one, ever.

While you’re here, what’s one thing you’d like to see brought back from the other Halo games in the franchise?

For me it’s visible competitive skill ranks (1-50) hands down every time. Even more than Lockout, Midship, and exploitable glitches (BXR, BXB, double and quad-shot, etc.).

What about you?

Armour lock.

If 343 did one thing right it was getting rid of armor lock. It only stalled the action and lowered the pace. As for the halo 3 ranking system it was flawed, For instance i get 25 kills and 5 deaths (an alright game) but then my team does horrible and results in a loss which lowers my overall skill ranking. That my friend is the problem.

> If 343 did one thing right it was getting rid of armor lock. It only stalled the action and lowered the pace. As for the halo 3 ranking system it was flawed, For instance i get 25 kills and 5 deaths (an alright game) but then my team does horrible and results in a loss which lowers my overall skill ranking. That my friend is the problem.

Aw you missed the joke.

Armor Lock, the one and only defense I have ever seen in any FPS to grenade spam…and it was never that great anyway as your death was almost always sealed when you dropped that fist. But of course people hated it, because they were clueless to the plethora of ways to counter such a defense.

I want Halo 2’s Coagulation. I want to climb the mountain with a scorpion tank. I want to run along the cliff edge with a sniper. I want to fight for the rocket launcher in the center of the map. I want the Banshees to spawn underneath the bases.

Shotty Snipers.

No I caught the joke i was making a point as to why its bad.

All I want is a radar jammer, that was the best part about AC in Reach. I miss getting 6+ Assassinations a game.

> No I caught the joke i was making a point as to why its bad.

Oh okay, and for the record I agree.

> All I want is a radar jammer, that was the best part about AC in Reach. I miss getting 6+ Assassinations a game.

Agreed 100%. Stabbing the oblivious in the back FTW.