BRING BACK 4 PLAYER SPLITSCREEN

Why take out a good thing from a game for no reason ? I’ve never noticed any framerate issues and have been playing split screen since halo ce and the only reason I bought a xbox one is because halo is the only good game that supports 4 player splitscreen, please 343 if you have a soul then don’t let players like me who have been here from the start to just leave because of a big mistake that you are making.

I feel you bro. Split screen is great. But I’m not worried. Why? Because it’s a beta test, which means that the game isn’t anywhere near compete yet. I highly doubt they’re actually removing split screen; they just didn’t implement it in such an early build of the game. That’s what I think is going on. But if they are actually removing it… that’d suck really bad.

> 2533274848261653;2:
> I feel you bro. Split screen is great. But I’m not worried. Why? Because it’s a beta test, which means that the game isn’t anywhere near compete yet. I highly doubt they’re actually removing split screen; they just didn’t implement it in such an early build of the game. That’s what I think is going on. But if they are actually removing it… that’d suck really bad.

4 player split is confirmed to be not included. Just 2 player split.

> 2533274848261653;2:
> I feel you bro. Split screen is great. But I’m not worried. Why? Because it’s a beta test, which means that the game isn’t anywhere near compete yet. I highly doubt they’re actually removing split screen; they just didn’t implement it in such an early build of the game. That’s what I think is going on. But if they are actually removing it… that’d suck really bad.

I’m not talking about the beta, josh Holmes said the full game will only have 2 player splitscreen instead of 4

It has not been confirmed that 4 player splitscreen has been removed, only that 2 player will be inluded in the final release. Josh’s tweet was in reponse to someone asking about 2 player splitscreen for the beta. Please don’t take his tweet as 100% confirmation right now as it’s simply not true. Instead, ask for clarification

unless they bring social back im totaly fine with no splitscreeners

> 2533274896935348;4:
> > 2533274848261653;2:
> > I feel you bro. Split screen is great. But I’m not worried. Why? Because it’s a beta test, which means that the game isn’t anywhere near compete yet. I highly doubt they’re actually removing split screen; they just didn’t implement it in such an early build of the game. That’s what I think is going on. But if they are actually removing it… that’d suck really bad.
>
>
> I’m not talking about the beta, josh Holmes said the full game will only have 2 player splitscreen instead of 4

I hadn’t heard that yet… can you post a link to where he said that?

This is the original tweet I based my comments from, but looking through Josh’s later tweets I found this. So I guess I may stand myself corrected

> Halo 5: Guardians will feature four player co-op via LIVE or 2-player local co-op via split screen. More later…

He does say there will be more info later, so it’s possible that things could change before launch. Again, this is just a tweet and I daren’t take that as 100% confirmation

> 2533274813317074;8:
> This is the original tweet I based my comments from, but looking through Josh’s later tweets I found this. So I guess I may stand myself corrected
>
>
> > Halo 5: Guardians will feature four player co-op via LIVE or 2-player local co-op via split screen. More later…
>
>
> He does say there will be more info later, so it’s possible that things could change before launch. Again, this is just a tweet and I daren’t take that as 100% confirmation

Hopefully he was only talking about coop and not multiplayer

just save up a couple grand and by a few more Xbox Ones + TVs + copies of game

Kinda outgrew split screen…

> 2533274796494295;11:
> Kinda outgrew split screen…

Until you plan not to make relationship and start a family (with kids and stuff), it’s temporary state you’re talking about.

Please include 4 player split screen