Bribg back vehicles, especially ones from wars.

I think we all want every vehicle back, like hornets vultures grizzly tanks and cobras. We need all of them. They have no excuses, as they could fit four sets of vehicles into the mcc.

I really want to drive a vulture.

I personally disagree. We don’t need all of the vehicles to return to the game, but we can definitely have a few of them. Obviously, hornets, falcons, and spectres should return because they were all in the shooter games and worked well in them at that. However, from Halo Wars I don’t see every vehicle working out. The ones I do see working out include the cyclops, rhino, cougar, and possibly cobra. All other vehicles I can see as being way too easy to kill enemy players in, especially the vulture and locus.

> 2533274860417792;3:
> I personally disagree. We don’t need all of the vehicles to return to the game, but we can definitely have a few of them. Obviously, hornets, falcons, and spectres should return because they were all in the shooter games and worked well in them at that. However, from Halo Wars I don’t see every vehicle working out. The ones I do see working out include the cyclops, rhino, cougar, and possibly cobra. All other vehicles I can see as being way too easy to kill enemy players in, especially the vulture and locus.

Well you can scratch the Cyclops off as a possible vehicle. They were originally going to include the Hrunting/Yggdrasil powered armor from Halo: Legends - Prototype in Halo 4, which honestly isn’t all that different from the Cyclops except that it has more armor and firepower, and over time that evolved into the Mantis. So the odds of the Cyclops ever appearing in anything outside Halo Wars is probably less than 5%.

> 2533274894863132;2:
> I really want to drive a vulture.

Same here.
Maybe as a one off in the campaign like the sabre or broadsword missions. Launching all those rockets into a load of Covenent would be cool.

And another thing I would love to see in Halo 5 would be the Grizzly tank with the machine gun on LT and main cannon on RT that would be awesome.

> 2533274801802416;4:
> > 2533274860417792;3:
> > I personally disagree. We don’t need all of the vehicles to return to the game, but we can definitely have a few of them. Obviously, hornets, falcons, and spectres should return because they were all in the shooter games and worked well in them at that. However, from Halo Wars I don’t see every vehicle working out. The ones I do see working out include the cyclops, rhino, cougar, and possibly cobra. All other vehicles I can see as being way too easy to kill enemy players in, especially the vulture and locus.
>
>
> Well you can scratch the Cyclops off as a possible vehicle. They were originally going to include the Hrunting/Yggdrasil powered armor from Halo: Legends - Prototype in Halo 4, which honestly isn’t all that different from the Cyclops except that it has more armor and firepower, and over time that evolved into the Mantis. So the odds of the Cyclops ever appearing in anything outside Halo Wars is probably less than 5%.

Why the hell would they take such an amazing mech suit and turn it into a piece of trash? Just doesn’t make sense.