Breakout

I would love if breakout was its OWN game mode rather then it be mixed with extermination like you guys killed a very good playlist I’ve been saying this for years and 1000s of people agree.

I wasn’t too big on breakout/extermination but I’m quite aware of the huge backing it had in Halo 5. I think it will return to some extent in Halo Infinite.

> 2533274831585919;1:
> I would love if breakout was its OWN game mode rather then it be mixed with extermination like you guys killed a very good playlist I’ve been saying this for years and 1000s of people agree.

It used to be but they mixed it in with other modes because it wasn’t all that popular as a solo playlist from what I can remember

Breakout was probably my favorite gamemode at launch, back when i still had Xbox Live. The maps were completely symmetrical with simple geometry. The low shields and starting equipment made the game feel more tactical, in a paintball sort of way. Frag grenades and DMRs could be considered power weapons. The floors looked crazy for some reason, but all in all, it felt more competitive while being less chaotic (imo).

> 2533274831585919;1:
> I would love if breakout was its OWN game mode rather then it be mixed with extermination

ye man i been saying this for ages

> 2533274831585919;1:
> I would love if breakout was its OWN game mode rather then it be mixed with extermination like you guys killed a very good playlist I’ve been saying this for years and 1000s of people agree.

People have been saying this on Halo’s twitter and Instagram pages for at least a year, IIRC. I assume 343 will leave it like it is in Halo 5, but hopefully they’ll listen and make the change for Infinite.

I like break out one, and break out to except for the shotguns. Nowadays, the playlist features the elimination like break out one, and break out to except for the shotguns. Nowadays, the playlist features the illumination game top as well.n game top as well.

I liked the original breakout, but I wasn’t too keen on its revision. Extermination was fun, but I think it works better as a rotational playlist

I think breakout/elimination was fine as another gamemode, like CTF, KOTH, Oddball, ext. but I don’t think it deserves it’s own playlist, as fun as it was, It just wasn’t as fun as the normal multiplayer. I would rather see it pop up as an occasional objective gamemode, with possibly a competitive playlist if it gains enough traction again.

Also, just having more gamemodes is nice, I loved the custom games that spawned out of the gamemode like paintball and dodgeball.

> 2533274917301945;4:
> Breakout was probably my favorite gamemode at launch, back when i still had Xbox Live. The maps were completely symmetrical with simple geometry. The low shields and starting equipment made the game feel more tactical, in a paintball sort of way. Frag grenades and DMRs could be considered power weapons. The floors looked crazy for some reason, but all in all, it felt more competitive while being less chaotic (imo).

Honestly

If breakout had straight up copied CS and had a bomb in the middle to plant instead of the flag to cap, then I think the mode would have become as popular as SWAT

For real like back like 3 years ago when it was a stand alone game mode that was all I played now I have to get lucky to get it