Breakout

I am loving Breakout and think it is an awesome addition to Halo. I can’t help but wonder how many maps they have planned for this mode. Any ideas?

its almost taking on a swat alternative i like it to. Love the way the maps are designed too…i wonder if they added like a chess tactic in like a button on the enemys side you press to bring back a dead player that would be interesting to see.

I really love Breakout! Sucks going pretty positive on a game while communicating with a headset the whole time just to still lose because of stupid pugs. I need a squad!

> 2533274823152145;2:
> its almost taking on a swat alternative i like it to. Love the way the maps are designed too…i wonder if they added like a chess tactic in like a button on the enemys side you press to bring back a dead player that would be interesting to see.

Oh, wow, I like that! I mean, that sounds a little OP, but adding more layers would be nice. I mean, Forge in H2A is pretty great, so we’ll just have to wait and see what incredible stuff Forgers will do with H5 :slight_smile:

It’s -Yoink!- good!