Breakout players

Seems like all I can find are gold players or silver or unranked players to play against in Breakout. Do people in higher ranks even play this mode still or is the high ranked side of this still playing?

I have a very hard time finding players that want to play breakout when I join a match a lot of the times one of the players also quits which is terrible.

whenever i play breakout i match champs running with a smurf in their fireteam.

So you’re in the top 100 players or something?

I’m a Silver 3 but that’s intentional. I’m going for the breakout commendations

Well you are only Gold 3. So the game is clearly matching you correctly.

More more people who play breakout tend to rank around Gold or Platinum making matching making with those ranks way easier.

> 2533274860945165;5:
> Well you are only Gold 3. So the game is clearly matching you correctly.

Lol, this…

I’m plat4-plat5ish, I see high gold - Onyx (sometimes champs when I’m with company members)

> 2533274877346094;3:
> So you’re in the top 100 players or something?

im terrible at breakout idk why i keep matching animals

I have Plat in Breakout but I took a break from it when I dropped from high Plat 5 to Plat 3. Had a long string of terrible games so I took some time off. However, I was playing every day for several hours at the time. I think I was just getting fatigued. I’m old. lol

> 2533274877346094;1:
> Seems like all I can find are gold players or silver or unranked players to play against in Breakout. Do people in higher ranks even play this mode still or is the high ranked side of this still playing?
>
> I have a very hard time finding players that want to play breakout when I join a match a lot of the times one of the players also quits which is terrible.

You’re a Gold One in Breakout, pretty sure being matched with gold and silver players is how the system is supposed to work. Why would you want to get matched with higher ranked players?

> 2533274947240680;10:
> > 2533274877346094;1:
> > Seems like all I can find are gold players or silver or unranked players to play against in Breakout. Do people in higher ranks even play this mode still or is the high ranked side of this still playing?
> >
> > I have a very hard time finding players that want to play breakout when I join a match a lot of the times one of the players also quits which is terrible.
>
>
> You’re a Gold One in Breakout, pretty sure being matched with gold and silver players is how the system is supposed to work. Why would you want to get matched with higher ranked players?

You really need to ask that?

> 2533274877346094;1:
> Seems like all I can find are gold players or silver or unranked players to play against in Breakout. Do people in higher ranks even play this mode still or is the high ranked side of this still playing?
>
> I have a very hard time finding players that want to play breakout when I join a match a lot of the times one of the players also quits which is terrible.

I placed diamond last season and I would ONLY get games with Onyx and champs. And that’s only when I was able to actually find a game. Unfortunately, most who play in the higher ranks tend to be really good players. So diamonds like myself have difficulties placing into onyx due to the constant matching against champs and really skilled onyx players.

> 2533274877346094;11:
> > 2533274947240680;10:
> > > 2533274877346094;1:
> > > Seems like all I can find are gold players or silver or unranked players to play against in Breakout. Do people in higher ranks even play this mode still or is the high ranked side of this still playing?
> > >
> > > I have a very hard time finding players that want to play breakout when I join a match a lot of the times one of the players also quits which is terrible.
> >
> >
> > You’re a Gold One in Breakout, pretty sure being matched with gold and silver players is how the system is supposed to work. Why would you want to get matched with higher ranked players?
>
>
> You really need to ask that?

Yep

> 2533274947240680;13:
> > 2533274877346094;11:
> > > 2533274947240680;10:
> > > > 2533274877346094;1:
> > > > Seems like all I can find are gold players or silver or unranked players to play against in Breakout. Do people in higher ranks even play this mode still or is the high ranked side of this still playing?
> > > >
> > > > I have a very hard time finding players that want to play breakout when I join a match a lot of the times one of the players also quits which is terrible.
> > >
> > >
> > > You’re a Gold One in Breakout, pretty sure being matched with gold and silver players is how the system is supposed to work. Why would you want to get matched with higher ranked players?
> >
> >
> > You really need to ask that?
>
>
> Yep

I too would like to ask why OP would want to match against higher ranked players (assuming he is talking about playing against plat/diamond/onyx).