Breakout in Arena...

Please, make it go away. Going into Arena, and getting BReakout 4 games in a row, then Slayer, then Breakout again, when all I want to play is CTF is beyond infuriating. Give CTF its own playlist, or just make Breakout go away.

I agree I stopped playing arena because of it.

I rarely get breakout games in arena. It’s the 5 stronghold matches I get in a row. Switch to btb and get more strongholds. But I would like to see more ctf. Hopefully when they get more gametype they remove slayer and breakout from arena.

I just get a bunch of strongholds

Yes remove breakout please team arena would be so much better.

I stopped playing Arena because of it, which is unfortunate because I really like Strongholds.

They’ve removed Breakout from the remaining stages of the Halo World Championship, so it’s possible they might cut the new version from Arena as well.

Time will tell.

> As we approach the final stages of the Halo World Championship, we’ve been amazed by the performances of the top teams and squads from around the world. Veteran players have proved they’ve got what it takes to dominate in the next chapter of Halo multiplayer, up-and-coming players have broken into the top seeds, and a final batch of North American roster changes have left us with no idea what may happen next.
>
> Since well before the launch of Halo 5, we’ve been working with players across the community on game feedback, and input from our top performers is more important now more than ever. In December, we had reached out to a group of professional players for feedback on the option of swapping Arena Breakout for Breakout in the game type lineup, however this option was not universally agreed upon amongst all players, and the decision was made to not make any changes to the game type lineup at the time.
>
> Through community conversations and recent feedback from competitors, we’ve heard that the majority of our esports community would prefer that Breakout not be included in the remaining stages of the Halo World Championship, and we feel it’s most important to create an experience that our players love playing, our fans love watching, and that will provide the greatest platform for the future of Halo esports. Due to this feedback from players and fans, Breakout will no longer be a featured game type in Halo World Championship competitions moving forward.
>
> For teams competing at X Games, which does not impact Halo World Championship standings in any way, we need to be respectful of the recent practice time put into the game type as well as how soon the tournament is, and as such we will be working with team captains before making a final decision on the inclusion at this weekend’s X Games event.
>
> We can’t wait to see top teams duke it out this weekend and throughout February and March as we come to the conclusion of the Halo World Championship.
>
> As always, thanks for your feedback, support, and love of the game.
>
> 343 Industries

> 2533274862181038;7:
> They’ve removed Breakout from the remaining stages of the Halo World Championship, so it’s possible they might cut the new version from Arena as well.
>
> Time will tell.
>
>
>
>
> > As we approach the final stages of the Halo World Championship, we’ve been amazed by the performances of the top teams and squads from around the world. Veteran players have proved they’ve got what it takes to dominate in the next chapter of Halo multiplayer, up-and-coming players have broken into the top seeds, and a final batch of North American roster changes have left us with no idea what may happen next.
> >
> > Since well before the launch of Halo 5, we’ve been working with players across the community on game feedback, and input from our top performers is more important now more than ever. In December, we had reached out to a group of professional players for feedback on the option of swapping Arena Breakout for Breakout in the game type lineup, however this option was not universally agreed upon amongst all players, and the decision was made to not make any changes to the game type lineup at the time.
> >
> > Through community conversations and recent feedback from competitors, we’ve heard that the majority of our esports community would prefer that Breakout not be included in the remaining stages of the Halo World Championship, and we feel it’s most important to create an experience that our players love playing, our fans love watching, and that will provide the greatest platform for the future of Halo esports. Due to this feedback from players and fans, Breakout will no longer be a featured game type in Halo World Championship competitions moving forward.
> >
> > For teams competing at X Games, which does not impact Halo World Championship standings in any way, we need to be respectful of the recent practice time put into the game type as well as how soon the tournament is, and as such we will be working with team captains before making a final decision on the inclusion at this weekend’s X Games event.
> >
> > We can’t wait to see top teams duke it out this weekend and throughout February and March as we come to the conclusion of the Halo World Championship.
> >
> > As always, thanks for your feedback, support, and love of the game.
> >
> > 343 Industries

Thank god and hopefully it stays out I love arena and rarely get breakout but I hate the fact it’s in their and has a chance of coming up. I would really like to see it go and it can remain in it’s own little playlist which is fine.

I think that I have to practice CTF but I cant because I only get Breakout and Strongholds…
Give us plaLists…

> 2533274875412897;6:
> I stopped playing Arena because of it, which is unfortunate because I really like Strongholds.

It is very annoying bro, they need to pull it out or at least put in team objective … Along with oddball and bomb​:grin::grin:

We need a better playlist system

Yeh I love my breakout, but if I want to play breakout I will. Team arena should only be objective game types, I understand that there aren’t many in there but it should consist of:
•ctf
•strongholds
•assault/one bomb etc
•koth(pretty much strongholds but it’s still worth adding)
•oddball? Bit of an odd one,(mind the pun) but it’s still another mode that could be enjoyed
and anymore that I can’t remember.

Agreed. I only play Team Arena for the objective gametypes (which are only CTF and Strongholds until they hurry up with Oddball, KOTH etc) since there’s no Team Objective playlist. Arena Breakout is bearable at best.