Breakout in Arena not working for me...

If I leave it searching long enough it says there are not enough players to support the playlist. I got 4 games into qualifying for the new season and then couldn’t find games anymore. This was about 2 weeks ago. Yet I find matches no problem in SWAT (my principal arena gametype). Is there some kinda glitch or is there truly no one playing breakout? I’m based in BC, Canada.

Same here. I am able to play if I join a friends fire team. But queuing soIo the mode is broken for me. It searches for Spartans and then unable to match. When they did the Feb reset, I was able to play the first 10 rounds, but not after that. SWAT works find for me too. Although, Breakout is my personal favorite mode.
I really wish 343 would look into this issue.

I’m having the same issue. Even when I’m in lobby with a friend It just sits there and does nothing. Its so frustrating I only have a few commendations left and I can’t work on them because it won’t load.

Probably a problem on their end just have to wait until they fix it

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks. You should start a new topic for your issue or check and see if there is a more recently active thread you can respond to