Breakout has no place in team arena

Why is this game type in team arena? Might as well add Swat while they are at it. I Hate breakout with a passion, and it’s the reason behind 90% of my rage quits, which are rare in the first place. I enjoy objective game types, but getting flanked and killed and being forced to wait to do it again is not my kind of objective. Breakout already has a Playlist, something nobody asked for in the first place. Keep it there!

You heard the man , since he doesnt like breakout everyone has to accomodate to his demands. Lets go guys lets boycott breakout

Agreed, I loathe normal Breakout completely. It’s only just bearable in Arena Breakout but still a terrible game type. If I wanted to spend half a match spectating I’d be playing CSGO.

I really dont see why people hate it. Its just an elimination mode.

Breakout is terrible. I completely agree that it has no place in Team Arena

> 2533274856637077;2:
> You heard the man , since he doesnt like breakout everyone has to accomodate to his demands. Lets go guys lets boycott breakout

He’s voicing his opinion. How dare he.

Team Arena is all gametypes part of HCS. That’s why it’s there. I, like OP, would prefer a ‘Team Objective’ playlist over Team Arena. I’m not a pro so I couldn’t care less to play the pro playlist. However, until we get more objective game modes I don’t see this happening.

Soo true… Its one of my favorite game mode but when i choose team arena its for stronghold or CTF…

> 2533274815582829;6:
> > 2533274856637077;2:
> > You heard the man , since he doesnt like breakout everyone has to accomodate to his demands. Lets go guys lets boycott breakout
>
>
> He’s voicing his opinion. How dare he.
>
> Team Arena is all gametypes part of HCS. That’s why it’s there. I, like OP, would prefer a ‘Team Objective’ playlist over Team Arena. I’m not a pro so I couldn’t care less to play the pro playlist. However, until we get more objective game modes I don’t see this happening.

I thought normal breakout was in HCS not arena breakout? Arena breakout is better then normal but I do think we could do with arena being 100% the same as HCS and a Team Objective playlist aswell.

Lets hope once they release the rest of the game, sorry I mean Free DLC we will also get a team objective consisting of KOTH, Strongholds, Flag, Oddball and assualt lets hope the population stays big enough to support added playlist

Huh, I friggin’ love breakout(Not the arena one). Usually when people are bad at something they just decide to dislike it and move on. Just wondering, what about it makes you guys hate it?

Slayer has it’s own playlist as well, seems you just want it out cuz it frustrates you to much.

i like breakout but i hate arena breakout

> 2533274820021961;11:
> i like breakout but i hate arena breakout

I don’t hate arena breakout so much as I’m frustrated it replaced the regular breakout.