breakout commendations

i have been having this issue since the game came out where in breakout when i survive a round it doesn’t count towards the commendations

When it specifies “round”, I believe it actually MEANS “game.” It only goes up and its by 1 only when you get the Immortal medal at the end of a match. This is the only Breakout Commendation I havent finished and may never get it, as I play in mainly high-tiered matches where it’s typically almost impossible.

Good luck, though!

> 2533274795739611;2:
> When it specifies “round”, I believe it actually MEANS “game.” It only goes up and its by 1 only when you get the Immortal medal at the end of a match. This is the only Breakout Commendation I havent finished and may never get it, as I play in mainly high-tiered matches where it’s typically almost impossible.
>
> Good luck, though!

good lord that sounds hard!

> 2535447040399614;3:
> > 2533274795739611;2:
> > When it specifies “round”, I believe it actually MEANS “game.” It only goes up and its by 1 only when you get the Immortal medal at the end of a match. This is the only Breakout Commendation I havent finished and may never get it, as I play in mainly high-tiered matches where it’s typically almost impossible.
> >
> > Good luck, though!
>
> good lord that sounds hard!

Here’s a helpful couple hints.

1. It can be gotten playing Paintball in Action Sack since it’s Breakout gametype is being used.

2. You don’t have to win, just not die. So if you’re team gets destroyed in breakout just let the enemy cap the flag and stay alive til the end. You’ll still get an Immortal medal.

> 2533274795739611;4:
> > 2535447040399614;3:
> > > 2533274795739611;2:
> > > When it specifies “round”, I believe it actually MEANS “game.” It only goes up and its by 1 only when you get the Immortal medal at the end of a match. This is the only Breakout Commendation I havent finished and may never get it, as I play in mainly high-tiered matches where it’s typically almost impossible.
> > >
> > > Good luck, though!
> >
> > good lord that sounds hard!
>
> Here’s a helpful couple hints.
>
> 1. It can be gotten playing Paintball in Action Sack since it’s Breakout gametype is being used.
>
> 2. You don’t have to win, just not die. So if you’re team gets destroyed in breakout just let the enemy cap the flag and stay alive til the end. You’ll still get an Immortal medal.

thanks for the advice to bad theres no voting in action sack