Breakout Commendations any tips?

I hate breakout, I find it no fun, again though any tips would be appreciated

I don’t really have any tipes, but I do have one thing to say.
Good luck ever completing the UNSTOPPABLE commendation.
You have to have a perfect game of Breakout, aka survive every round so don’t die at all.
Also, you have to have 3 games like that just to get past tier 1 of the commendation.

Get 3 friends, who are really good at Breakout, and try to not die. Grab the BR on the map when you can and try to kill the enemy before you. If you see an opening, grab the flag and try to score it.

> 2533274825617309;2:
> I don’t really have any tipes, but I do have one thing to say.
> Good luck ever completing the UNSTOPPABLE commendation.
> You have to have a perfect game of Breakout, aka survive every round so don’t die at all.
> Also, you have to have 3 games like that just to get past tier 1 of the commendation.

Thats the hardest commendation in the game for me
Altho i have 1 of that medal already :3
Best way is to get friends which is what the other guy said

next season lose every single placement match i guess

If you have no one to play with just play for yourself.
I end up getting more kills and sometimes end up winning.

Tip 1 dont die
Tip 2 3 pistol headshots to kill
Tip 3 play with a mic and with a team
Tip 4 watch out of spartan charge you gotta listen for that
Tip 5 turn off assassination they will get you killed
Tip 6 jump once or twice at the start of the game you can see who is going where on the enemy team
Tip 7 the ground glows where ever a visible person is
Tip 8 you can see the footsteps of invisible people, they are red
Tip 9 if the game is in your favor 2-4 on 1, still stick with your teammates to prevent the enemy from picking you off one by one
Tip 10 in addition to a game being 2-4 on 1 in your favor, run the flag it will save you from a tie and it will usually force the enemy back to guard the flag capture spot, you can usually just spam the area with grenades to pull him out if hes in deep.

Control br and talk with your team

Gotta run with a team period. Or at least 1 friend. I had a hard time getting to onyx in breakout with random till I got a team. Gernades are your best friend. Learn where power weapons are and get that Hail Mary. Also control the camo on certain maps. You lose that it’s 50-50 you will lose the round. Don’t rush flag right away as it is almost certain death. 1 hit beat downs are a thing so swing away if someone is near.

> 2535427522930157;8:
> Control br and talk with your team

lol talk to your team. maybe they will send you a party chat invite or something.

Breakout promotes toxic behavior sadly the best way I have found is to create Xbox live silver accounts have 3 friends do this if they have gold and that gold xbl account is set to that Xbox as their home Xbox they can play on silver accounts place those silver accounts in bronze silver or gold then play your main account with your friends who are bronze.