breaking unsc mirrors

so what are effective ways to break a unsc player who’s turtled up with seige turrets. ive had better success breaking them with banished due to the scarab and shrouds but with unsc i feel its close to unbreakable since the super unit is an air unit and ground becomes pointless since youre constantly getting shelled before you even get to the base

mass vultures?

> 2535448178577576;2:
> mass vultures?

thats one way but if they go mass wolves\gales its pointless

It’s tough, but it probably depends on who you are playing as.
who are you playing as?

> 2533274796391115;4:
> It’s tough, but it probably depends on who you are playing as.
> who are you playing as?

jerome for example

> 2533274964779760;5:
> > 2533274796391115;4:
> > It’s tough, but it probably depends on who you are playing as.
> > who are you playing as?
>
> jerome for example

Jerome might be tough late game, if they have a decent siege setup. Vultures will probably be your friend, or, maybe better, get a large hornet army. Use the hornets to hit and run the siege turrets and mini bases.
If they’re massing wolves to counter, push your own siege maybe. Once your hornets drop their turrets, set up kodiaks and keep running your air around.
Abuse omega team, for sure, and utilize the many buffs J-ro has.

This is just what what I would do. Turtles sitting behind 6 siege turrets are pretty hard to get to, and UNSC can def have a tough time cracking bases.

> 2533274964779760;1:
> so what are effective ways to break a unsc player who’s turtled up with seige turrets. ive had better success breaking them with banished due to the scarab and shrouds but with unsc i feel its close to unbreakable since the super unit is an air unit and ground becomes pointless since youre constantly getting shelled before you even get to the base

I assumed u mean the opponent has core infantry or antiair units too? If so I can only think of still using air but with hit and run tactics

Well if he chose to turtle up then you should have been able to out produce him. I use hornets at the back of the base to wipe out siege turrets and engage his front with cyclops/marine/nightingale. Hornets upgraded rip threw siege turrets and are easy to micro . Use your leader powers to hurt his army and finish him off . I like to rush so if my opponent wasted this many resources on turtling then you should have a more diverse army and upgrades.
On top of that you should have complete map control so it comes down to good engagements and good micro like using your hornets in the back while you engage the front .

If you’re using a generic banished leader just teleport into the mass of Kodiaks and you’re good.

> 2535449076192416;9:
> If you’re using a generic banished leader just teleport into the mass of Kodiaks and you’re good.

This thread is specifically for UNSC vs UNSC. He stated in his OP that he doesn’t have the same problem as Banished.

As for OP, mass vultures can break a base. If they have wolves I tend to use vehicles until they barely have any anti air, then hit them with mass air. 6-8 wolves won’t stop 13 vultures in time. If not you can go hornets and kodiaks like Fungus said. Kodiaks tear up bases and if you’re flying over them you’ll have the sight line advantage.