Breach stance at SR40? How?

Last night I played (and got destroyed by) an SR 40 guy. He had the breach stance which requires UNSC ordnace mastery. But strangely in his service record he had less than 1000 kills.

How did he do this. Hacker? Or was there a legitimate means of unlocking this stance?

Side note: His kill times were suspiciously quick too, seemingly 3-4 hit kills but I’ll put that down to team shooting or maybe lag.

of course hacker, please report him

Before we start saying modder, let’s take a step back and think.

343i employees have everything unlocked so, could it be an employee?

PS: There is a difference between hacking and modding. Hacking is how I like to think of it, literally hacking/breaking into something. While modding is well, modifying/changing an object or program.

TBH I myself have a Halo 4 account that has everything unlocked (armour/stances) and I’m not even a level 40 on that account. I don’t play much on it as it isn’t my main xbox gamer account and was given as sort of a test/review when the game first game out.

Check YouTube, one of the guy with a test account given to him showed all the armour/stances a day before Halo 4 was released.

I know how it might seem, but there are a bunch of ppl with these unlocked accounts that were given to them. More than I thought actually.

Or it could be a 343i employee.

Just report them and leave it to MS/whatever to sort out.

let’s do math here, kids.

to unlock breach stance
350 kills times 7 weapons= 2450.

he has less than 1000 so obviously it’s a hacker

Like I said.

Unlocked accounts exist and were given out.
I have an unlocked account myself and it was given, not hacked.

Are we really talking about this…

> Before we start saying modder, let’s take a step back and think.
>
> 343i employees have everything unlocked so, could it be an employee?
>
> PS: There is a difference between hacking and modding. Hacking is how I like to think of it, literally hacking/breaking into something. While modding is well, modifying/changing an object or program.

Hacking = aimbots, no clip, 1 shot kills.

Modding = everything in the game unlocked or something.

That’s how I view it in terms of gaming anyway.

He modded.

I saw a team of hackers 2 days ago.