BravoMLG joins the 343i team

Yep, Bravo is now part of 343i and i believe he is the multiplayer designer (because that job was open). This could seriously change Halo 4 and Halo 5, because Bravo is a big Halo 3 fan. This could mean the return of the classic Halo formula, and great TUs for Halo 4!

BravoMLG joins 343 industries

gonna laugh when he says he loves h4 as is.

> gonna laugh when he says he loves h4 as is.

I really hope he doesn’t…

Actually, he’s on the Matchmaking Sustain team, not the Multiplayer Designer.

Come on Bravo, show them how to create and balance a Halo game.

> Actually, he’s on the Matchmaking Sustain team, not the Multiplayer Designer.

Well, at least it’s something to do with the multiplayer.

This is old news.

> This is old news.

they wont let him do anything but be out voted by other staff.

hiring bravo is probably one of the best things 343i has done so far, gives me hope.

You guys seriously think they’ll just hand all of the multiplayer decisions to someone they just hired?

I’m sure Bravo is getting a crash course on the “other” side of the equations and handling himself very well with it. He’s been there since before the New Year… He’s not “the guy” but now one of many… He is now Legion.

Bravo likes the way halo 4 plays.But yes he probably thinks there should be some tweaks here and there to make the game more fun.

Remember that guy who was fired ages ago because he tried to change too much?

Yeah.

> Remember that guy who was fired ages ago because he tried to change too much?
>
> Yeah.

If he suggested custom loadouts he was fired for a good rea…ehm nothing.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes off handed generalizations.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I hope someone send him a memo with a couple notes.

1. A link to Waypoint.
  2. How to copy and paste.
  3. A list of the Halo 4 defence team in case his butt needs a shine.

I hope they just don’t use him to get peoples coffee and donuts, lol.

my dream job is to work on Halo -Bravo

“Bravo, would you like to work for us” -343i

“YES!!!” -Bravo

“Come in tomorrow morning, meet me in the mailroon” -343i

“YES!!!” -Bravo

next morning…

“This is where we put the outgoing mail… this is the coffee room, Frankie likes tea, english style with cream, Jessica likes hers extra sweet, 6 sugars… 4 creams… don’t forget that, or you’ll be fired on the spot”…

lol@ the twitter pic, “this happens every day!!”

good. i was goin gto say, I am paying out the -Yoink- to go to school for video game design and its a extremely competitive job market to get into. there’s a difference in being a pro player and being a level designer. lol

> good. i was goin gto say, I am paying out the -Yoink!- to go to school for video game design and its a extremely competitive job market to get into. there’s a difference in being a pro player and being a level designer. lol

If you don’t have an insane amount of talent already, pick another field.

Unless you are going to be a code monkey or a graphic designer, school can’t teach good design.

I’ve taken game design classes and they are all a joke. You’ll learn more from Sirlin.net since he actually talks about his reasons for the designs he makes.

Does he even get a say though? Surely he knows whats killing this game… but the question is can he fix it