Bravo on H4 Ranking System

Good Vid. About a week old. check it out. Talks about 343 asking him why a ranking system is important.

Also there is another vid Bravo has done on his channel, where he says the guy in charge of that kind of thing is a big starcraft fan and that ranking sytem may have an infuence on Halo 4’s.

here

He was made to simplify it. Anything can seem pointless if you simplify it.

“What’s the point of different maps?” “For different sceneries.” “You guys don’t need that, here’s the one grey blob we’re shipping with the game.”

“What’s the point of different guns?” “To kill people differently.” “You guys don’t need that, have a PP, that’s the only weapon in the game.”

Although I do love that he takes every opportunity he can in his videos to comment on PV being Overpowered. And since he’s played it, I’m taking his word on it.

> He was made to simplify it. Anything can seem pointless if you simplify it.
>
> “What’s the point of different maps?” “For different sceneries.” “You guys don’t need that, here’s the one grey blob we’re shipping with the game.”
>
> “What’s the point of different guns?” “To kill people differently.” “You guys don’t need that, have a PP, that’s the only weapon in the game.”
>
> Although I do love that he takes every opportunity he can in his videos to comment on PV being Overpowered. And since he’s played it, I’m taking his word on it.

Almost everyone who got to playtest halo 4 said promethean vision is over powered. Bravo, nexy, bestman, neighbor, elamite, and naked eli have all said pv is hands down the best armor ability. Its really silly that diehard fanboys on this forum community still insist on defending the “balance” between armor abilities.

> > He was made to simplify it. Anything can seem pointless if you simplify it.
> >
> > “What’s the point of different maps?” “For different sceneries.” “You guys don’t need that, here’s the one grey blob we’re shipping with the game.”
> >
> > “What’s the point of different guns?” “To kill people differently.” “You guys don’t need that, have a PP, that’s the only weapon in the game.”
> >
> > Although I do love that he takes every opportunity he can in his videos to comment on PV being Overpowered. And since he’s played it, I’m taking his word on it.
>
> Almost everyone who got to playtest halo 4 said promethean vision is over powered. Bravo, nexy, bestman, neighbor, elamite, and naked eli have all said pv is hands down the best armor ability. Its really silly that diehard fanboys on this forum community still insist on defending the “balance” between armor abilities.

Fanboys on this forum defending everything 343 does, no matter how ridiculous and awful it may be??? Nooooo…

And he was even announcing how OP Promethean Vision was on the main stage at RTX in front of thousands of people yesterday. At least someone realizes how stupid it is.

Just a thought but Its kind of silly to say PV is overpowered when we havnt seen the other armor abilities in action. I also really doubt PV is going to be the new armor lock like many more people are going to choose it over other things. certain weapons like shotgun and scattershot and power weapons with PV go well with each other but that does not make PV itself overpowered. Still have to work to get kills with br and dmr as well with radar, which the emeny will have to work with also, just like frankie said a similar thing.

All I want is a great Ranking system
That keeps me coming back day in and day out …

343i Y u no give me info on this …

> > > He was made to simplify it. Anything can seem pointless if you simplify it.
> > >
> > > “What’s the point of different maps?” “For different sceneries.” “You guys don’t need that, here’s the one grey blob we’re shipping with the game.”
> > >
> > > “What’s the point of different guns?” “To kill people differently.” “You guys don’t need that, have a PP, that’s the only weapon in the game.”
> > >
> > > Although I do love that he takes every opportunity he can in his videos to comment on PV being Overpowered. And since he’s played it, I’m taking his word on it.
> >
> > Almost everyone who got to playtest halo 4 said promethean vision is over powered. Bravo, nexy, bestman, neighbor, elamite, and naked eli have all said pv is hands down the best armor ability. Its really silly that diehard fanboys on this forum community still insist on defending the “balance” between armor abilities.
>
> Fanboys on this forum defending everything 343 does, no matter how ridiculous and awful it may be??? Nooooo…
>
> And he was even announcing how OP Promethean Vision was on the main stage at RTX in front of thousands of people yesterday. At least someone realizes how stupid it is.

I hate how people will always accuse the supporters of 343 of being fanboys.

PV is a bit much I think, if I was able to know where my opponents are at all times and see what weapon they are carrying…good grief.

Good news is Classic Slayer has a playlist. MLG if they support the game, will have a playlist. Infinity Slayer is it’s own thing, let it be.

> Just a thought but Its kind of silly to say PV is overpowered when we havnt seen the other armor abilities in action. I also really doubt PV is going to be the new armor lock like many more people are going to choose it over other things. certain weapons like shotgun and scattershot and power weapons with PV go well with each other but that does not make PV itself overpowered. Still have to work to get kills with br and dmr as well with radar, which the emeny will have to work with also, just like frankie said a similar thing.

PV is overpowered mainly because it’s not situational like the other AA’s. It truly works in almost every scenario, and extends well beyond radar range. It better be nerfed, and severely, by release. Aside from this and the Carbine, the game actually looks decently balanced so far.