Bravo 343, You out bungied, bungie.

This really was a beautiful work of art. I am in love with this game. Everyone that talks bad about this game, im not going to lie, MUST be the most ungrateful, bad-at-the-game, little kid, cod-fanboy, POS.

I was blown away.

The multiplayer reminds me alot like halo 3 too :slight_smile: Thank you. Now I can pwn noobs. I dont blame you for the downtime because lets face it, it happens with every major release.

BUT, I have ONE question. Can someone summarize the entire story for me to make sure I fully understand it?

> This really was a beautiful work of art. I am in love with this game. Everyone that talks bad about this game, im not going to lie, MUST be the most ungrateful, bad-at-the-game, little kid, cod-fanboy, POS.
>
> I was blown away.
>
> The multiplayer reminds me alot like halo 3 too :slight_smile: Thank you. Now I can pwn noobs. I dont blame you for the downtime because lets face it, it happens with every major release.
>
> BUT, I have ONE question. Can someone summarize the entire story for me to make sure I fully understand it?

I guess people aren’t allowed to have opinions anymore huh?

> > This really was a beautiful work of art. I am in love with this game. Everyone that talks bad about this game, im not going to lie, MUST be the most ungrateful, bad-at-the-game, little kid, cod-fanboy, POS.
> >
> > I was blown away.
> >
> > The multiplayer reminds me alot like halo 3 too :slight_smile: Thank you. Now I can pwn noobs. I dont blame you for the downtime because lets face it, it happens with every major release.
> >
> > BUT, I have ONE question. Can someone summarize the entire story for me to make sure I fully understand it?
>
> I guess people aren’t allowed to have opinions anymore huh?

Nope, not when a game is this good. I would like to see someone that has played every single halo, was actually good at the game, and is older than a pre-pubescent child complain about the game with legitimate reasons why.

I bet if any they can and most likely will be addressed within the first coming title update (not including launch update)