Brand New Clan "JEDI SPARTANS"

Send a message to the gamertag “jedijake117” to join.

This is a brand new clan that I just started. This is a very casual clan that is brand spanking new. This clan is also has a Star Wars based ranking system. I am awarding the higher ranks on mostly a first come, first serve basis. So if you want to be a higher up rank than others joining the clan, then hurry up and join before all of the spots are taken.

Requirements:

1.Must play and own Halo: Reach
2.Must change emblem to represent clan.
3.Must have mic.

Q. What Does The Clan Do?
A. Hopefully this clan will be involved in many game-nights and some clan battles.

You may be of the dark side or of the light, personally I am half and half.

We will accept almost anyone.

Clan Timezone: US Eastern Time.

May the Force be with you.

A Star Wars clan? AWESOME! Count me in!

Alright, just send me a friend request via xbox live and we can get started.

Hey, jusr a friendly Halo and Star wars guy just welcomeing everyone that have joined/are joining this clan. I’m proud to say that everyone in here are very respectful for all of its members here. We make sure that everyone is known and never forgotten. Well this clan may seem weird at first for being a STAR WARS clan, don’t worry we have a great respect for Halo as well. I would like to say that this clan is very popular just like the franchise but we need help from people like you. So if you have any questions about this clan or are very interested in joining please go ahead and send a message to jedijake117 or write it down here in the forums. We will get to it as fast as we can. So untill then “MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU”.

CWL is also a new clan s if u would like to have a clan battle just send me a xbox live message

> CWL is also a new clan s if u would like to have a clan battle just send me a xbox live message

Make your own thread man! This is not your recruitment thread.

Hey i sent a friend request interested in joining

how many members do you have at the moment?

Pst, hey OP…

wispers

There’s a Sith-Halo clan out there that’s been looking for a Jedi-Halo clan:

http://dark-sith-order.forumotion.com/

I suggest getting in contact with DABIGESTBOB to set-up some battles or role-play thing. They’re a good clan and it was an honor to serve them when I was in. Good luck with your clan and may the force be with you!

So did you mean that you want to connect the Sith clan with the Jedi clan?

> how many members do you have at the moment?

Roughly about 12 since we just started.

may the force be with you on your search :slight_smile:

> Pst, hey OP…
>
> wispers
>
> There’s a Sith-Halo clan out there that’s been looking for a Jedi-Halo clan:
>
> http://dark-sith-order.forumotion.com/
>
> I suggest getting in contact with DABIGESTBOB to set-up some battles or role-play thing. They’re a good clan and it was an honor to serve them when I was in. Good luck with your clan and may the force be with you!

This is not primarily a Light side clan, there are also Dark Jedi in my clan.

I was asking to see if your interested in a merge or teaming our clans together. If you merge you will be A squad leader so you will still be in charge of your people you will just have a leader above you. (me.) Or if you decide to just team up we can assist each other in clan battles.

Hmmm we don’t have any alliances yet so I will think about it. But at the moment I do not feel like having another leader.

now this is something i like

Yeah me too lol

So you interested in having an alliance?

I need a few more people to join before I can have an alliance because alot of people joined but then dont show up for awhile or just dont play online enough.

But I have a whole new plan to add more recruits to my clan. The problem is it might take a little while longer, but it is effective. So I will join in alliance with your clan as soon as I have enough team members that play constantly.