Brakeout, blue teams need to change its colour

In the brakeout matches all most all the the enviroment is blue. Tthe blue team players can be easily missed when rotating quickly or only a little bit of them is sticking out of cover ect but the red team cant. Basically the blue team is camouflaging into the envirment. So please just change blue teams colour to green so this doesn’t happen.
Please like this or comment on this so the dev might see it. its not a big technical change but would still make alot of difference

It should be bright neon green vs bright yellow. Sounds silly, but competitive games like quake online and unreal tournament use bright florescent colors so that it’s easier to distinguish a player from an object or the environment itself to keep gameplay fast and gun battles accurate. For break out, I think it would be wise to go down this route seeing as how you said, most of the environment is dark blue.

Or just use a regular map instead of that trove like crap

Agreed 9000%

So… you can’t tell the difference between a gun-blazing enemy Spartan and a floor tile?

> 2533274817042031;5:
> So… you can’t tell the difference between a gun-blazing enemy Spartan and a floor tile?

I chuckled at this, but I think OP means at range blue Spartans can blend into the background so if someone is pinging you from across the map you may not see him at all.

> 2533274821813997;6:
> > 2533274817042031;5:
> > So… you can’t tell the difference between a gun-blazing enemy Spartan and a floor tile?
>
>
> I chuckled at this, but I think OP means at range blue Spartans can blend into the background so if someone is pinging you from across the map you may not see him at all.

This ^^^^^^ is what i mean. i and words am not a fan of each other

It seems very easy to spot blue team on Breakout maps the players are always moving and the shades of blue are different don’t forget about how alot of armor has white coloring on it making it easier

i’d like an option to force both team and enemy colors. My chromatic sense seems to be poor and I suffer daltonism ( I’m not the only one according to the statistics over the male population). Every opportunity to customize the aspect of my games( teams , crosshairs colors etc etc) will make it more comfortable and i will able to play with no handicap at all.