Brace Yourselves... Comparisons to AW are Coming

It’s inevitable. Watching the first look at Halo 5’s multiplayer, some highlights-

Something that (at least visually, and albeit with descope/no restrictions to movement or hipfire) looks similar to CoD’s ADS mechanic, sprint (albeit with no shield recharge during the movement) and an advance movement system with dashing, hovering and ground-pound.

They also mention static weapon spawns and spectator mode. No sign of armor abilities or loadouts.

So, conclusion- I think I looks superficially similar at first glance, and I can’t really say more than that. Regardless, the mods are gonna be busy tonight…

There is no dashing actually, its more like evade from Reach. The ADS actually makes sense as Spartans in the books actually used their AIs and visors to “zoom” in with even the assault rifle. Lore, and 343 nailed it.

I didnt see hovering. Might be that suspended ground slam which takes forever to land.

> 2535464740959821;2:
> There is no dashing actually, its more like evade from Reach. The ADS actually makes sense as Spartans in the books actually used their AIs and visors to “zoom” in with even the assault rifle. Lore, and 343 nailed it.
>
> I didnt see hovering. Might be that suspended ground slam which takes forever to land.

Yes, exactly. Dashing is what they call it it Titanfall.