br takes no skill halo 4 was the best halo 2 sucks

the br in halo 2 takes no skill halo 4 took way more skill, just hear me out you get too sprint!! it takes skill becuase it gives you a chance and dosent penalize you for making the wrong move. oh and ordinance takes skill you dont have to fight for map control you just get lucky like its a -Yoinking!- card game, hey you might get a plasma pistol but you might also get rockets. oh and i forgot in halo 4 there were no ranks so this created players getting in parties so they would have to fight to win, in halo 2 there was no competitve everybody JUST PLAYED FOR FUN GUYS.

Get out troll!
And learn some spelling!

> 2535450825515765;1:
> the br in halo 2 takes no skill halo 4 took way more skill, just hear me out you get too sprint!! it takes skill becuase it gives you a chance and dosent penalize you for making the wrong move. oh and ordinance takes skill you dont have to fight for map control you just get lucky like its a -Yoinking!- card game, hey you might get a plasma pistol but you might also get rockets. oh and i forgot in halo 4 there were no ranks so this created players getting in parties so they would have to fight to win, in halo 2 there was no competitve everybody JUST PLAYED FOR FUN GUYS.

Where is randy orton when you need him “RKO Yourself”

Halo 2 was one of the most competitive games made anyone who played it back then knows that MLG strives off the Halo 2 era you have no clue.

> 2535450825515765;1:
> the br in halo 2 takes no skill halo 4 took way more skill, just hear me out you get too sprint!! it takes skill becuase it gives you a chance and dosent penalize you for making the wrong move. oh and ordinance takes skill you dont have to fight for map control you just get lucky like its a -Yoinking!- card game, hey you might get a plasma pistol but you might also get rockets. oh and i forgot in halo 4 there were no ranks so this created players getting in parties so they would have to fight to win, in halo 2 there was no competitve everybody JUST PLAYED FOR FUN GUYS.

You never played any multiplayer lol.

It sucks to suck

To say the BR takes no skill is a lie man.

If you don’t like BR game modes I understand your frustration, after all these years, people only selecting BR modes I’m tired of it too, but that’s because of a variety issue.

Rather than launching an attack on people who like BR’s theres a lot of them, why not fight for a playlist that doesn’t have BR’s involved in the voting? Lets face it, BR’s will almost always defeat any other vote so the voting process doesn’t actually accomplish any variety.

Oh and… Sprint? Good reason for Halo 4? That’s like saying Halo 4 is good because it’s like Call of Duty mashed with Crysis. Actually though, Halo: Reach and 4 are the moments where Halo started losing it’s identity with all that flying, camo and all the other garbage that doesn’t even seem like it fits in the universe.

First 3 and ODST are excellent even the remakes.

The problem you really have is with BR’s being dominated by the voting public, same problem I actually have. But wording it like you did isn’t going to get you anything.

> 2665299958074404;5:
> It sucks to suck

I think this was the best answer yet to the problem he is having… For me that equals a Automatic Like

OTIO

points at the door
get the **** out of here troll. We don’t like cod fanboys in these parts.

how does a “lucky draw” take skill? It’s called luck.

“in halo 2 there is no competive”. I call bull**** there. You needed to work as a team to take control of the map to get the power weapons which help you win. In halo 4 not using teamwork won’t make much of a difference because it’s a race for the power weapons and personal ordinance could give me a sniper giving me no point to risking my -Yoink- to get a sniper. And stuff like promeathean vision wouldn’t make them even more better. Then they could get ordinance again and get a shotgun or over shield and soon that player becomes a god and there’s not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

“everybody just played for fun in halo 2” that’s why they invented the social playlists for those people. And if your not playing video games too have a good time then what’s the ****ing point to playing games.

loadouts and “perks” is not skillful. It encourages camping and cheapness and I honestly can’t tell you how many cheap plasma- throwing, bolt shot NOOBS I have ran into.

i usually don’t rant like this, but stuff like this pisses me off. Halo 4 is a alright game. Just the style like that is not halo. If you want more gameplay like halo 4, go play cod.

Go and play campaign on easy I’ve heard the assault rifle is effective there…
no BR=BK

> 2535450825515765;1:

ah, sarcasm, good joke man. its a shame all these other morons think you’re serious…

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame and attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Youre a noob of the new community.

Other than sisco ascendant, everybody in this thread need to chill out. I’m pretty sure the OP was being sarcastic

lol takes no skill. M

It’s his opinion to say the BR takes no skill. Hell. Don’t get too pissy about it guys. Never expect someone to like the BR. Because honestly, I don’t like the BR myself. I’m NOT new to the franchise, I played Halo since the Start. And honestly, I’m starting to think it takes no skill as well. Same with the Halo CE pistol. It’s very aggravating that people uses the OP weapon and claim it takes ‘skill’ There are other weapons on the ground besides the BR. And to be fair. The AR does take skill to some extent if you know how to use it correctly. Every weapon has a STRENGTH and a WEAKNESS. Use them wisely to overcome your opponent. Just because someone doesn’t like the BR and thinks it takes no skill doesn’t give you guys the right to assume they’re ‘new to the franchise’ I mean, they can dislike it for a specific reason because everyone uses it and it annoys the Heck out of them because of the easy headshots. EG: Plasma Pistol Burst/BR headshot Gernade slpash damage/BR headshot That honestly takes no skill to that. They equal easy headshots. Oh. and melee/BR headshot also take no skill. I mean, It’s a mid range weapon, not a close range weapon like the Shotgun or energy sword. And to all of the Halo 4 Haters out there, Control yourselves, stop saying ‘it’s not halo’ If it’s not halo they would be no UNSC Or Covenant. They would be no master chief, it wouldn’t be showing what happened AFTER the master chief missing in action. Seriously guys, chill out. Most of you guys who are hating on the new Halos are obviously the trolls here. This is why the community is dying. Why can’t we go back to the days where we could get along? Halo 4 is NOTHING like call of duty. Just because it has loadouts & sprint, doesn’t mean it’s call of duty. Has anyone ever played Battlefield or Medal of honor? Play those games. They may have sprint or custom loadouts, but it doesn’t give you the right to assume its call of duty. Same with Halo 5: Guardians. It was it’s own game. I rather Have Halo their own game instead of having it the same feel. Halo 3 feels too much like Halo 2 and I don’t want the game to feel like Halo 2 or Halo 3, I want it to be it’s own Halo game. It needs to be it’s own Halo game, not just a copy/paste of it’s predecessor. It’s sad that most of you guys want it to be the same as it’s predecessor. It needs to adapt to survive. Like humans, we need to adapt to survive.

Are you of the troll species?

Have you even touched Halo 2 a single time? Or did you get destroyed the first time you played it and rage quit?

Ok, im going to quote myself here…

> 2533274798578400;13:
> Other than sisco ascendant, everybody in this thread need to chill out. I’m pretty sure the OP was being sarcastic

Given the way the OP was written and the totally illogical arguments he made, that is what we like to call sarcasm. Well to be more accurate, he was being facetious as well.

If you’re going to be satirical, at least be competent in your language skills. I almost got super cancer by reading this.

The OP is being sarcastic, you morons. He’s mocking Halo 4.