BR Start & Increased Radar

I’m enjoying Halo 5 but please can you include BR Start in Slayer rotation (Like you guys do with SWAT) or just create a competitive playlist with BR or DMR Start. Me and my group of friends spend half the time playing 3v3 or FFA Slayer custom games with BR Start because we are sick of the AR. I just don’t understand making a whole week of the Halo 5 Beta BR start and not include it somewhat in the full release.

Also Increase the range of the radar from 18m to 30m.

The radar is a bigger issue. I’ve been coping without BR start by messing around with the other weapons like the storm rifle, light rifle etc. The pistol is solid enough to be able to manage until you find a BR/DMR. But I would prefer BR start if it came down to it.

I’d like a DMR and BR start playlist. Although I know many would want BR starts in the Team Arena, I’m not too fond of the idea, and I personally think a DMR/BR start playlist would satisfy both sides: those who want their BR starts and those who want the equal AR-Magnum start.

If we could have one or the other, I would rather have radar fixed. The problem with the radar at the moment is that it is inconsistent. Not only is its range too short, but it does not seem to work at times.

Thread

> 2533274865771478;1:
> I’m enjoying Halo 5 but please can you include BR Start in Slayer rotation (Like you guys do with SWAT) or just create a competitive playlist with BR or DMR Start. Me and my group of friends spend half the time playing 3v3 or FFA Slayer custom games with BR Start because we are sick of the AR. I just don’t understand making a whole week of the Halo 5 Beta BR start and not include it somewhat in the full release.
>
> Also Increase the range of the radar from 18m to 30m.

I was just thinking the same thing. 343 should add playlists for Team BR and Team DMR as sometimes you just want to start with your preferred weapon of choice.

Yes please, the radar definitely needs to be increased to 30m as in previous games. In its current state you might as well not rely on it at all since it only picks up an enemy once they are in melee range of you.

Id say the radar is the main issue here, but they do need to include the BR or DMR as a starting weapon

No, the radar is perfect, 30 m radar would mess this game up.

> 2533274882763437;5:
> > 2533274865771478;1:
> > I’m enjoying Halo 5 but please can you include BR Start in Slayer rotation (Like you guys do with SWAT) or just create a competitive playlist with BR or DMR Start. Me and my group of friends spend half the time playing 3v3 or FFA Slayer custom games with BR Start because we are sick of the AR. I just don’t understand making a whole week of the Halo 5 Beta BR start and not include it somewhat in the full release.
> >
> > Also Increase the range of the radar from 18m to 30m.
>
>
> I was just thinking the same thing. 343 should add playlists for Team BR and Team DMR as sometimes you just want to start with your preferred weapon of choice.
>
> Yes please, the radar definitely needs to be increased to 30m as in previous games. In its current state you might as well not rely on it at all since it only picks up an enemy once they are in melee range of you.

If radar range is increased then radar must be removed from all ranked playlists, otherwise the top ranks will abuse the range the same way they did in beta.

> 2683394777979415;8:
> > 2533274882763437;5:
> > > 2533274865771478;1:
> > > I’m enjoying Halo 5 but please can you include BR Start in Slayer rotation (Like you guys do with SWAT) or just create a competitive playlist with BR or DMR Start. Me and my group of friends spend half the time playing 3v3 or FFA Slayer custom games with BR Start because we are sick of the AR. I just don’t understand making a whole week of the Halo 5 Beta BR start and not include it somewhat in the full release.
> > >
> > > Also Increase the range of the radar from 18m to 30m.
> >
> >
> > I was just thinking the same thing. 343 should add playlists for Team BR and Team DMR as sometimes you just want to start with your preferred weapon of choice.
> >
> > Yes please, the radar definitely needs to be increased to 30m as in previous games. In its current state you might as well not rely on it at all since it only picks up an enemy once they are in melee range of you.
>
>
> If radar range is increased then radar must be removed from all ranked playlists, otherwise the top ranks will abuse the range the same way they did in beta.

The radar in all previous Halo games functioned perfectly. I do not see why it should be different in Halo 5 as it has been a key tool for fourteen years now, in which case, top ranks have been abusing it for more than a decade.

If you need the Radar to be increased then you rely on it too heavily already, it would only get worse for you. Having played Shotty Snipers all weekend and getting a decent CSR rank in SWAT i’ve found that I don’t even pay attention to the radar in game modes where it is available now. When I do use it, it is just to find an enemy I was tracking.

30 is too much for arena, 20 m in arena and 30 in warzone is a good compromise

> 2533274882763437;9:
> > 2683394777979415;8:
> > > 2533274882763437;5:
> > > > 2533274865771478;1:
> > > > I’m enjoying Halo 5 but please can you include BR Start in Slayer rotation (Like you guys do with SWAT) or just create a competitive playlist with BR or DMR Start. Me and my group of friends spend half the time playing 3v3 or FFA Slayer custom games with BR Start because we are sick of the AR. I just don’t understand making a whole week of the Halo 5 Beta BR start and not include it somewhat in the full release.
> > > >
> > > > Also Increase the range of the radar from 18m to 30m.
> > >
> > >
> > > I was just thinking the same thing. 343 should add playlists for Team BR and Team DMR as sometimes you just want to start with your preferred weapon of choice.
> > >
> > > Yes please, the radar definitely needs to be increased to 30m as in previous games. In its current state you might as well not rely on it at all since it only picks up an enemy once they are in melee range of you.
> >
> >
> > If radar range is increased then radar must be removed from all ranked playlists, otherwise the top ranks will abuse the range the same way they did in beta.
>
>
> The radar in all previous Halo games functioned perfectly. I do not see why it should be different in Halo 5 as it has been a key tool for fourteen years now, in which case, top ranks have been abusing it for more than a decade.

Well guess what buddy, there has always been a Slayer Pro option in slayer and an MLG Playlist that didn’t have radar, proving that the best people have been playing without radar since the beginning of Halo. Learn your history before you open your mouth. I’m asking for the same options that have always existed while allowing warzone and other social playlists to have radar, like it’s always been.

> 2683394777979415;12:
> > 2533274882763437;9:
> > > 2683394777979415;8:
> > > > 2533274882763437;5:
> > > > > 2533274865771478;1:
> > > > > I’m enjoying Halo 5 but please can you include BR Start in Slayer rotation (Like you guys do with SWAT) or just create a competitive playlist with BR or DMR Start. Me and my group of friends spend half the time playing 3v3 or FFA Slayer custom games with BR Start because we are sick of the AR. I just don’t understand making a whole week of the Halo 5 Beta BR start and not include it somewhat in the full release.
> > > > >
> > > > > Also Increase the range of the radar from 18m to 30m.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I was just thinking the same thing. 343 should add playlists for Team BR and Team DMR as sometimes you just want to start with your preferred weapon of choice.
> > > >
> > > > Yes please, the radar definitely needs to be increased to 30m as in previous games. In its current state you might as well not rely on it at all since it only picks up an enemy once they are in melee range of you.
> > >
> > >
> > > If radar range is increased then radar must be removed from all ranked playlists, otherwise the top ranks will abuse the range the same way they did in beta.
> >
> >
> > The radar in all previous Halo games functioned perfectly. I do not see why it should be different in Halo 5 as it has been a key tool for fourteen years now, in which case, top ranks have been abusing it for more than a decade.
>
>
> Well guess what buddy, there has always been a Slayer Pro option in slayer and an MLG Playlist that didn’t hard radar, proving that the best people have been playing without radar since the beginning of Halo. Learn your history before you open your mouth. I’m asking for the same options that have always existed while allowing warzone and other social playlists to have radar, like it’s always been.

This^^^^

Yeah! And remove the thrusters… oh and get rid of ground pound… oh! And make the smg weaker. . And remove sprint!!! Oh and change the title to halo 3

We need a separate playlist for competitive play. BR Starts and no Radar.

Radar prohibits smart play.

> 2533274825005774;14:
> Yeah! And remove the thrusters… oh and get rid of ground pound… oh! And make the smg weaker. . And remove sprint!!! Oh and change the title to halo 3

And don’t add BTB or Team Objective or Team Doubles or Multi Team or Infection or Griftball. All those playlists came from Halo 2 and 3, how dare we ask for things from prior Halos that we enjoy. Going forward Joe iZ Pr0 will only allow Halo to add things that are copied directly from Call of Duty, Halo must in no way use anything from past Halos in order to evolve.

> 2683394777979415;16:
> > 2533274825005774;14:
> > Yeah! And remove the thrusters… oh and get rid of ground pound… oh! And make the smg weaker. . And remove sprint!!! Oh and change the title to halo 3
>
>
> And don’t add BTB or Team Objective or Team Doubles or Multi Team or Infection or Griftball. All those playlists came from Halo 2 and 3, how dare we ask for things from prior Halos that we enjoy. Going forward Joe iZ Pr0 will only allow Halo to add things that are copied directly from Call of Duty, Halo must in no way use anything from past Halos in order to evolve.

They are already adding doubles and Btb within the week so nice argument

The starts and radar are fine. Ya’ll just need to adapt.

Radar could use a slight bump, especially in FFA but not 30m.

BR start would be nice every so often, but I think the default start weapons are solid as is.

> 2533274825005774;17:
> > 2683394777979415;16:
> > > 2533274825005774;14:
> > > Yeah! And remove the thrusters… oh and get rid of ground pound… oh! And make the smg weaker. . And remove sprint!!! Oh and change the title to halo 3
> >
> >
> > And don’t add BTB or Team Objective or Team Doubles or Multi Team or Infection or Griftball. All those playlists came from Halo 2 and 3, how dare we ask for things from prior Halos that we enjoy. Going forward Joe iZ Pr0 will only allow Halo to add things that are copied directly from Call of Duty, Halo must in no way use anything from past Halos in order to evolve.
>
>
> They are already adding doubles and Btb within the week so nice argument

I guess you didn’t understand a word I said and didn’t realize I was sarcastically responding to your sarcasm using your own logic which means you just countered yourself. I’ll try to simplify for you, all those game types I listed are from past Halos and they will get added because people love them. A BR start, no radar playlist is also something that has been played in past Halos and is loved by many and it should make it’s way into Halo 5. But you said it shouldn’t be added using sarcasm that we should just change the name to Halo 3 so using your own logic, then no playlists from past Halos should be used. Clear enough for you? Seems like I understand your own sarcastic comment made better than you do.