BR start gametype?

Will there be an update for BR start gametypes? I’m really enjoying the game, but I miss those BR starts.
The beta even had BR starts! Hopefully in a future update?

BTB has BR starts

343 is pretty committed to the current loadout setup I think. And besides, it works just fine - most of the Arena maps are fairly small and have lots of precision weapons lying around…not to mention that the magnum is already a pretty formidable sidearm that gives you a good chance against someone with a BR or other precision rifle.

> 2533274796013457;3:
> 343 is pretty committed to the current loadout setup I think. And besides, it works just fine - most of the Arena maps are fairly small and have lots of precision weapons lying around…not to mention that the magnum is already a pretty formidable sidearm that gives you a good chance against someone with a BR or other precision rifle.

All of what you said is true and I agree. I just miss being put into a game with a twist.
Halo 2, 3, and 4 all had it.
Team BRs on the Pit…man I loved it.

I would love aa DMR start gametype. I’ve said it multiple times, but that gun needs some serious love.

Hardcore playlist will have it probally

> 2533274902467849;4:
> > 2533274796013457;3:
> > 343 is pretty committed to the current loadout setup I think. And besides, it works just fine - most of the Arena maps are fairly small and have lots of precision weapons lying around…not to mention that the magnum is already a pretty formidable sidearm that gives you a good chance against someone with a BR or other precision rifle.
>
>
> All of what you said is true and I agree. I just miss being put into a game with a twist.
> Halo 2, 3, and 4 all had it.
> Team BRs on the Pit…man I loved it.

Oh my god. Best gamemode. Best map. That is the 1 thing I would add out of anything else.