BR Spead.

Is the spread different than H2/H3 or is it about the same?

I’m hoping it would be more like the H2 BR.

Frankie said it would be somewhat less than the Halo 3 BR, so I’m geussing its just ever so slightly worse than the H2 BR.

It would be neat if it had bloom. At least you can learn how effective the next two rounds are at what range.

> It would be neat if it had bloom. At least you can learn how effective the next two rounds are at what range.

That’s what recoil is for.

> > It would be neat if it had bloom. At least you can learn how effective the next two rounds are at what range.
>
> That’s what recoil is for.

^ I can’t remember the source but I remember hearing someone from 343 say ‘the faster you fire the more recoil there is’. It works in a similar way to bloom but is more predictable. I kind of wish the DMR used the same mechanic.

> It would be neat if it had bloom. At least you can learn how effective the next two rounds are at what range.

We have recoil instead as Sitri pointed out.

> > It would be neat if it had bloom. At least you can learn how effective the next two rounds are at what range.
>
> We have recoil instead as Sitri pointed out.

Can still have both. You could even make it so that it’s bloom from the hip and recoil when zoomed in.

Besides, recoil doesn’t make any difference if it’s really small or you recover fast.

> > > It would be neat if it had bloom. At least you can learn how effective the next two rounds are at what range.
> >
> > We have recoil instead as Sitri pointed out.
>
> Can still have both. You could even make it so that it’s bloom from the hip and recoil when zoomed in.
>
> Besides, recoil doesn’t make any difference if it’s really small or you recover fast.

It’s not meant to make you pace, it is just a predictable way for your bullets to move off target.

> > > It would be neat if it had bloom. At least you can learn how effective the next two rounds are at what range.
> >
> > We have recoil instead as Sitri pointed out.
>
> Can still have both. You could even make it so that it’s bloom from the hip and recoil when zoomed in.
>
> Besides, recoil doesn’t make any difference if it’s really small or you recover fast.

Depends on how fast it resets and whether or not firing too fast causes it to add up.

The H4BR has vertical recoil with a 3-round burst hitscan shot. That means it has at least vertical spread.
As far as I have seen, any horizontal movement to the bullets is due to magnetism and isn’t there in blue reticle.
It is said that the faster you fire, the faster the weapon’s reticle rises without counter-input. That could mean that long paced shots won’t rise much, if at all, but the consistently quick shots will cause the weapon to rise and effect long-range spread for sure, mid-range mildly, and may even be enough to effect short ranged shots.