BR sound suckss, patch needed!

As we know the battle rifle has been the “everyday bible” to the multiplayer battlefield since Halo 2. But I’m really disappointed how it sounds, every other weapon in H4 sounds ok, but the br sounds like shooting a toy, when it should had the most demoniac sound of all the weapons. It seems they were going on the right way, look at min 3:11 from one of the first trailers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS9Wg-BUy0o Any thoughts or I’m I the only one who’s not bonding with the br’s sound?

If I were you I’d edit that post to sound at least a little bit mature before counter-whiners come flooding in to post just to tell you to stop whining immaturely, even though that action is immature in itself.

Anyway yes I’d like the BR to have a more tough sound to it when fired, to me and my friends it sounds like crickets. Nothing too cool about having a cricket in your hand chirping all game.

yea the BR and the sniper sound terrible in this game which is surprising because a lot of the other weapons and vehicles sound pretty good

I don’t like the BR sound, it sounds bad.

> If I were you I’d edit that post to sound at least a little bit mature before counter-whiners come flooding in to post just to tell you to stop whining immaturely, even though that action is immature in itself.
>
> Anyway yes I’d like the BR to have a more tough sound to it when fired, to me and my friends it sounds like crickets. Nothing too cool about having a cricket in your hand chirping all game.

totally agree with the chirping, but sound imo is the least of the problems we have atm