BR skins basic colors

i would love to see some basic colors for the BR or any of the other weapon skins

heres some samples of a couple of skins ive done
yellow br

green br

baby blue?..light blue br

edit:
red br

dark blue br

orange br

purple br

so since skins are going to be in the game why not let players play with their favorite colors when they hit a certain point in the progression system.

do you guys think this is a good idea because i do.

I like it. :smiley: You got a red one? Or one that’s colored like the classic BR?

A neon pink or purple gun sounds tempting.

Nothing like being a giant eyesore.

> I like it. :smiley: You got a red one? Or one that’s colored like the classic BR?

i dont have a classic br yet but heres a dark blue and a red one

Very cool looking but im not crazy of the idea of weapon skins.

> > I like it. :smiley: You got a red one? Or one that’s colored like the classic BR?
>
> i dont have a classic br yet but heres a dark blue and a red one
>
> http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/mrgigglebutts/darkbluebr.png
>
> http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/mrgigglebutts/redbr.png

I approve. :smiley:

Looks great! I’d be happy with that

> > I like it. :smiley: You got a red one? Or one that’s colored like the classic BR?
>
> i dont have a classic br yet but heres a dark blue and a red one
>
> http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/mrgigglebutts/darkbluebr.png
>
> http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/mrgigglebutts/redbr.png

The dark blue one looks pretty sick. All in all they look good. I wouldn’t mind this being put in the game. Honestly no reason to argue against this because they look great.

As cool as the new skins will be I think we should be more excited about the maps and storyline.

> As cool as the new skins will be I think we should be more excited about the maps and storyline.

I highly doubt the campaign will deliver a good storyline (mostly because I find it very hard to get drawn into a storyline in FPS:es at all, but thats just my thing) so as for myself, I’d rather they focus on multiplayer aspects.

If cosmetica should be one of the aspects focused on, I am unsure. Time will tell if it was the right way to go.

As for the Rifles, I do quite like the green one.

so people care about weapon skins and customizable armor instead of gameplay nowadays?

> so people care about weapon skins and customizable armor instead of gameplay nowadays?

We care for them too. However, if they’re going to add in other stuff, why not flesh them out as well?

> so people care about weapon skins and customizable armor instead of gameplay nowadays?

I prefer a balance between Gameplay and Customization.

I’m very excited to see all of the armor and Skins.

this looks way better than the game skins actually! i like them a lot, good job.

> i would love to see some basic colors for the BR or any of the other weapon skins
>
> heres some samples of a couple of skins ive done
>
> http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/mrgigglebutts/yeallowbrv2.png
>
> http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/mrgigglebutts/greenbr.png
>
> http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/mrgigglebutts/bluebr.png
>
> so since skins are going to be in the game why not let players play with their favorite colors when they hit a certain point in the progression system.
>
> do you guys think this is a good idea because i do.

I love it :slight_smile: The yellow was the best one. But i would have had a red one :wink:

The more options the better …

Im thinking there will be tons .

> i would love to see some basic colors for the BR or any of the other weapon skins
>
> heres some samples of a couple of skins ive done
>
> http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/mrgigglebutts/yeallowbrv2.png
>
> http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/mrgigglebutts/greenbr.png
>
> http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/mrgigglebutts/bluebr.png
>
> so since skins are going to be in the game why not let players play with their favorite colors when they hit a certain point in the progression system.
>
> do you guys think this is a good idea because i do.

Greenskull would be all over that green camo! XD

Oh yeah, I hope I can have a green BR!

To be honest I hope they just do camo skins or just more “Haloey” skins (E.g a matte-black ONI BR etc.) Rainbow guns look horrible.

Here’s a Simple Digicamo you can mess the colors of if you’d like. I’m hoping that the weapons can come in a plain black, a classic BR style would be nice.