BR shots not registering

Anyone else having problems with their BR shots not registering? It’s been taking 6-7 shots (red reticule, all hits from my perspective) to kill someone but they still kill me in 4-5. This wasn’t like this yesterday, maybe my connection is havng a bad day. No idea?

> 2535418477108101;1:
> Anyone else having problems with their BR shots not registering? It’s been taking 6-7 shots (red reticule, all hits from my perspective) to kill someone but they still kill me in 4-5. This wasn’t like this yesterday, maybe my connection is havng a bad day. No idea?

I am hoping this is a bug as well as some games it registers just fine and I can literally quad shot most people while other games I get destroyed by people even though they are constantly getting shot in the face with 6+ shots.

This next Update better fix Single Player & Matchmaking

> 2535418477108101;1:
> Anyone else having problems with their BR shots not registering? It’s been taking 6-7 shots (red reticule, all hits from my perspective) to kill someone but they still kill me in 4-5. This wasn’t like this yesterday, maybe my connection is havng a bad day. No idea?

Some games aren’t Hit Scan. Which games are you noticing this in?

> 2533274799155638;3:
> This next Update better fix Single Player & Matchmaking

Do you know when are they gonna launch the nex Update??

This weekend I read on here

only halo CE online is not hitscan

> 2552709967384648;7:
> only halo CE online is not hitscan

Incorrect, halo 3 is projectile as well, sometimes it takes me a second to adjust after a game of halo 2.

> 2535418477108101;1:

I’m having the same issue.

> 2717573882290994;4:
> > 2535418477108101;1:
> > Anyone else having problems with their BR shots not registering? It’s been taking 6-7 shots (red reticule, all hits from my perspective) to kill someone but they still kill me in 4-5. This wasn’t like this yesterday, maybe my connection is havng a bad day. No idea?
>
>
>
> Some games aren’t Hit Scan. Which games are you noticing this in?

H2C. Some games are fine others are terrible (6-7 shots even though they still get 4-5). That’s why i was thinking it may be something with my connection.

I thought I noticed it in Halo 2C too, but attributed it to being rusty.

I’ve had the same problem too. I assumed it was the god awful lag that has plagued all of my matches. On the scoreboard, everyone always has a “red” connection.