BR requires skill DMR is for noobs

thats right, haters can hate but when i use a dmr i destroy everyone with minimal effort with the br i have to actually try to win, the reason why the dmr is easy to use is because the reticule makes it so easy to aim compared to the br’s and the dmr is more versitile you can cover from all angles plus the dmr simply deals more damage.

Ok.

They’re equal in my book, except at range, but then again, isn’t the BR meant for close quarters and mid range combat?

Alright.

No, look at my service record my most used weapon is the BR and most of the time I can destroy a DMR.

Wow, you’re so tough. Can I have your autograph?

> No, look at my service record my most used weapon is the BR and most of the time I can destroy a DMR.

i never said a br can’t beat a dmr i said it just needs more skill to use

> Wow, you’re so tough. Can I have your autograph?

I didn’t mean it like that I’m just saying there equally powerful.

Storm Rifle requires skill, BR is for noobs.

I can do it too.

> > Wow, you’re so tough. Can I have your autograph?
>
> I didn’t mean it like that I’m just saying there equally powerful.

I was directing that at the thread creator… lol

DMR is only the best at Long Range, on large maps, Battle Rifle is better on maps that are meant for Close-Mid Range battles.

I always use a Battle Rifle or Carbine for Infinity Slayer, while using the DMR or Light Rifle in Big Team Battle, they both have their uses.

Either way this whole thread is useless, and I do not see why it was posted in the first place.

> Storm Rifle requires skill, BR is for noobs.
>
> I can do it too.

^^

It never ends.

I use the DMR for long range attack.

I use the BR for medium range attack.

I ue AR for closer range attack.

If you use the BR in an area where you know you wont be picked off by DMR snipers then its ok to use. I use it in a sort of medium range area and it easier to take down DMR users at a medium range.

Plasma grenade user SUCK!

an underpowered weapon != a skillful weapon. otherwise the suppressor takes more skill than the sniper.

> They’re equal in my book, except at range, but then again, isn’t the BR meant for close quarters and mid range combat?

BR is made for strictly mid range, it’s useless in close quarters because it’s controlled burst, it’s not rapid enough thats why whenever i use the br i keep a magnum handy for close combat.

Carbine takes more skill than both of those

Burst fire versus single bullet.

We know which one takes more skill.

> an underpowered weapon != a skillful weapon. otherwise the suppressor takes more skill than the sniper.

you obviously don’t know how to use the suppressor, the suppressor destroys any weapon at close range except scatter shot boltshot shotgun grav hammer saw and sword

I actually find the BR easier to use than the DMR. Yet another invalid thread to add to the pile…

Im not a fan of the DMR…