BR recoil, Spread and DMR.

I for one understand the anger at The BR Bullet Spread. However I think it’s a good idea at max range.

See if you make the Battle Rifle the most OP -Yoink- ruiner of all games then fine make all 3 shots land in the same place at all distances regardless of fire rate Lol bloom is so bad right -__-

Now Bloom is pointless. However I like the idea of the BR having a slight recoil. It would prevent people from spamming the trigger. Good players should be able to control the new BR, if you want a skill cap that’s your ticket. Recoil also doesn’t have as much randomless and luck as Bloom may have had. It’s the came concept but the idea of luck cuts in half.

Bullet Spread
Yes. At a distance. Lets say the BR has a range of 100 feet, well to 70 feet and on it will have bullet spread. This means players will need to close in an encounter before ust fireing at a long distance.

DMR

I think it should stay. It should have a role of a Halo-Pistol/Rifle mixture.

Bullets: 10
Shots to Kill (body)- 5sk
Shots to Kill (head)- 3sk
Scope-3x
Range-Well if the BR has 100 feet (made up) the DMR would be 150-200.
Rate of Fire (Compared to Reach at MAX) 50% slower

Notes: The new DMR is really what it should be. It’s more like a Rifle with power. It’s ROF would be half of Reaches. Range would double.

Both compared to one another, in basics

Range:
Battle Rifle : 100
DMR: 150-200

Shots to Kill (aprox)
Battle Rifle- 6-7 HS=4-5sk
DMR- 5-6 HS=3sk

Ranges_
Battle Rifle
Close Range-5/10 (not so good, but still possible if your really good)
Mid Range-10/10-Perfect range for the Battle Rifle. Its where it shines
Long Range-6/10- Possible to use. However will take good planning.
Extra Long Range- 3/10- Not good at all. Spread, Recoil. I would not use it.

DMR
Close Range-4/10-Terrible, It’s low ROF and such makes it a bad idea.
Mid Range- 6/10-A good idea, However easily defeated by a better player with a better choice of weapon

Long Range-10/10-Perfect. Where it shines.
Extra Long Range- 5/10- Pretty much a good idea. However still not as good as a Sniper Rifle/Sniper weapons.

That’s my idea.

What say you?

YES!!! i said this on a post like a year ago(right after e3 last year). i don’t think they should take things out, they should always add new things AND keep the old ones.

Indeed. I also think The SMG, Assault Rifle, Carbine and Needle Rifle could come in too.

SMG being a fast ROF, weak, low range weapon.

Assault Rifle being a lower ROF, Mid Range but best at close range weapon.

Carbine being the Covenant version of the DMR. However is weaker but has better accuracy at a higher ROF.

Needle Rifle being the rifle with the shortest range, only about 80% of what the BR has. However is devastating against flesh. It’s a 3sk on unshielded enemies no matter what. 1sk for a HS.

So when it comes to Range_

DMR=Carbine
BR
Needle Rifle
AR
SMG

Power_
DMR
Carbine
Needler
Battle Rifle
AR
SMG

ROF_
SMG
AR
Needle Rifle
Battle Rifle
Carbine
DMR

Against Vehicles_
AR
SMG
DMR
Carbine
BR
DMR

Well balanced weapons.

I’d rather have the recoil removed or reduced, and have the BR be viable at close-range to mid-long range.

i bet i could out dmr or nr someone with a br

i hope i get to find out …and im so happy to know that if i cant i can always just out br them