BR or DMR???

I know many people have been wanting the infamous BR back, but after the DMR I wonder how many are going to prefer the BR over the DMR? Myself would rather use a 3 burst than a 1 shot. So what would you use???

If custom loadouts are going to be used like they are in CoD, I will have both(or use that ability to have 2 primary guns).

I will most likely use the DMR as it is more effective.

> I know many people have been wanting the infamous BR back, but after the DMR I wonder how many are going to prefer the BR over the DMR? Myself would rather use a 3 burst than a 1 shot. So what would you use???

Carbine …XD

> I know many people have been wanting the infamous BR back, but after the DMR I wonder how many are going to prefer the BR over the DMR? Myself would rather use a 3 burst than a 1 shot. So what would you use???

I love the BR but not the new one. I choose the DMR - it looks more effective

LOL

Carbine :smiley: (I was a fan of the needle rifle)

> > I know many people have been wanting the infamous BR back, but after the DMR I wonder how many are going to prefer the BR over the DMR? Myself would rather use a 3 burst than a 1 shot. So what would you use???
>
> Carbine …XD

Lol to that I meant new to this …

DMR simply because DMR

I pick light rifle/dmr I love me some single shot!

Light Rifle.

But if I had to chose DMR.

BR but depends on your big the map is.

DMR baby!

DMR, yo.

In terms of those two, if they make the BR 4 shot like it should be, I’m going with the BR hands down. Even if they lower the fire rate so the kill times match up better. But the BR SHOULD kill faster anyway, since it lacks the DMR’s range.

But honestly, the Storm Rifle has my attention right now. I LOOOVE Plasma, and have several years’ practice leading shots with it. Making plasma powerful if just going to make me unbeatable lol.

Thanks for the replies liked everyones answers laughed alot too xD

Dmr if seen more use full the halo 3 and 2 br is way batter then the halo 4 the Dmr is now a fav gun in halo now. Bungie should would have made it a real gun and make it nack to nack with the Dmr and the carbine and Light Rifle

Assault Rifle and Magnum.

Assault Rifle or Storm Rifle and Magnum or Plasma Pistol on back up.
Can’t go wrong with the basics.

I’m going to have to choose the underpowered, weaker BR. There’s no way I can leave it since its made it’s return, no matter how they make it. Let’s just hope they nerf it so it’s even with the others.

Neither. They’re both overrated and terrible. I’ll be sticking to the Carbine.