br or DMR ????

which one would you prefer , battle rifle or DMR ?

Battle Rifle because it’s an old time favourite of mine and we don’t really know much about the DMR.

We’ll be getting both so I don’t see how it matters. It depends on what the situation is for my personal use.

BR. However, the DMR might be good without bloom.

I don’t know because I haven’t used either one yet. If we’re talking in general, then this thread is irrelevant to Halo 4.

technically they both function exactly the same, one might be better in TTK and the BR will defiantly be easier to use. but the DMR is much cooler IMO. so long as it dose not have any fraking random deviation.

Im thinkking the BR

But until we play it its kind of up in the air -

Only time will tell what halo 4 plays like and if its amazing …

The main starting weapon doesn’t matter to me as long as it only has 2x zoom; no more, and no less.

Otherwise game play will be like reaches.

> The main starting weapon doesn’t matter to me as long as it only has 2x zoom; no more, and no less.
>
> Otherwise game play will be like reaches.

if the DMR had less auto aim when zoomed I don’t think it wouldd be an issue.

Doesn’t matter, they’re both going to be in it.

Battle rifle

> Doesn’t matter, they’re both going to be in it.

yeah I Know but I was wondering which one people like more and it seems to be the BR which is also my favourite

> > The main starting weapon doesn’t matter to me as long as it only has 2x zoom; no more, and no less.
> >
> > Otherwise game play will be like reaches.
>
> if the DMR had less auto aim when zoomed I don’t think it wouldd be an issue.

It will only have at most a 15% differntial when it comes to its conectivity to each player.

But in the end it’s zoom is the real deciding factor. Every halo multi-player online used the BR with 2x, and then reach had the DMR with 3x which in turn changed game play, sight lines, and maneuverability to a huge extent.

Hopefully the DMR won’t sound like a single pop corn being cooked in the microwave in Halo 4.

I’ll choose BR. I feel like the DMR is gonna fill the space between the BR and sniper

> which one would you prefer , battle rifle or DMR ?

Both… so I can’t vote.

ZB dmr

gameplay aside, the DMR is so much more fun! That “pop”, that look, that feel, one big bullet will always sound/feel cooler than 3 puny ones.

In gameplay, I prefer the idea of bloom to the idea of spread. Anyone remember how annoying crossmapping was with the BR’s uncontrollable spread? I felt like I was throwing bullets at my enemies hoping to connect. Hitscan+1 bullet+controllable spread=more fun, regardless of how it affects the skill gap.

ZB DMR, while I think it breaks gameplay, is the most fun precision weapon of the series.

All depending on Range of fire really…

But I loved the BR so thats what im going with …

> gameplay aside, the DMR is so much more fun! That “pop”, that look, that feel, one big bullet will always sound/feel cooler than 3 puny ones.

Game play is more important than the Aesthetics of one gun, and how it sounds. Also those are easily fixed.

> In gameplay, I prefer the idea of bloom to the idea of spread. Anyone remember how annoying crossmapping was with the BR’s uncontrollable spread? I felt like I was throwing bullets at my enemies hoping to connect. Hitscan+1 bullet+controllable spread=more fun, regardless of how it affects the skill gap.
>
> ZB DMR, while I think it breaks gameplay, is the most fun precision weapon of the series.

Anyone remember how annoying it was to have to deal with bloom, making your bullets erratic, and random if you shot too fast with it. Which in turn based whether or not you got kills off of Luck, and not skill.

Also the whole connectivity issue has more to do with netcode than spread, and everyone knows H3’s net code was atrocious.

Also causing game play to be stale , and slow. Not to mention the 3x Zoom that allowed you to spawn kill an opponent from one side of the map to the other. Let’s not forget how you couldn’t make it across hemorrhage with out getting torn apart by it.

Let me guess Force Colonel?