Br, MUST be a 4 sk

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I mean, honestly, why brink it back if it gets raped by the DMR? Seriously, it fires 3 round BURSTs, so 5 times 3 is 15. FIFTEEN shots to kill with the BR (if you get what i mean). If they put it to 4 sk (as in 4 bursts), then it would be balanced, DMR for long-medium range, BR short-medium range. Is it really that hard?

Sorry if i sounded like i was ranting, it is just stupid to have it weaker than the DMR at close range.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

That’s right, might as well make a new thread instead of contributing to the existing one.

Look I’m just wondering, why not post in one of the other threads on this topic?
I mean, what is it with people? First it was CoD. Then we had sprint thread after sprint thread. Then it was 50,000 rank system threads. Now we got a bunch of BR 4sk threads. Do people get together to decide what the spam topic of the month is?, cuz I’m getting sick of it.
OT: Yeah it might be good.

theres one that already exists? i didnt realise that

> Look I’m just wondering, why not post in one of the other threads on this topic?
> I mean, what is it with people? First it was CoD. Then we haf sprint thread after sprint thread. Then it was 50,000 rank system threads. Now we got a bunch of BR 4sk threads. Do people get together to decide what the spam topic of the month is?, cuz I’m getting sick of it.
> OT: Yeah it might be good.

Hey, i aint spamming, im just saying its obvious that a 4sk BR would make the MM more balanced.

> > Look I’m just wondering, why not post in one of the other threads on this topic?
> > I mean, what is it with people? First it was CoD. Then we haf sprint thread after sprint thread. Then it was 50,000 rank system threads. Now we got a bunch of BR 4sk threads. Do people get together to decide what the spam topic of the month is?, cuz I’m getting sick of it.
> > OT: Yeah it might be good.
>
> Hey, i aint spamming, im just saying its obvious that a 4sk BR would make the MM more balanced.

Look if you didn’t know other threads on this topic was made fine, I was just ranting about the community in general.

> > > Look I’m just wondering, why not post in one of the other threads on this topic?
> > > I mean, what is it with people? First it was CoD. Then we haf sprint thread after sprint thread. Then it was 50,000 rank system threads. Now we got a bunch of BR 4sk threads. Do people get together to decide what the spam topic of the month is?, cuz I’m getting sick of it.
> > > OT: Yeah it might be good.
> >
> > Hey, i aint spamming, im just saying its obvious that a 4sk BR would make the MM more balanced.
>
> Look if you didn’t know other threads on this topic was made fine, I was just ranting about the community in general.

OHK, i know what you mean.