BR + Magnum = CE pistol

Post TU i have to say i LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that we have powerful accurate hitscan precision weapons. The only reason why the weapons we have now in ZB dont quite fit is due to:

1. slow movement
  2. movement acceleration
  3. too high ROF + too many shots to kill
  4. some weapons in the sandbox are too weak

The BR in H2 and H3 IMO while fun was boring and is now stale since you pretty much used the same weapons for every scenario, the splitting of it into 2 precision weapons I think adds a lot of fun and important decisions. It makes one choose where they want to excel and be either strong close - mid or be good support player with further reach. If a sandbox of usefull weapons are included in H4 I would like the specs of the future utility weapons to be as follows.

Magnum
-3sk if ALL shots to the head
-4sk if 3 to the body and one to the head
-CE pistol ROF/reticulle size

• CE clip 12 shots

BR
-reach scope
-3 round burst but H2 hitscan
-H2 ROF

Essentially the split would be both wepaons being = and down to preference in mid and the pistol to be visibly stronger close and the BR to shine at long range

Yes. Yes! YES!

> 3) too high ROF + too many shots to kill

Though, tbh, I like the high RoF and increased shots till kill as it requires constant aim, whilst a slow RoF and less shots till kill gives you a lot of breathing space. Aka, more time to readjust your aim.

> Yes. Yes! YES!
>
>
>
> > 3) too high ROF + too many shots to kill
>
> Though, tbh, I like the high RoF and increased shots till kill as it requires constant aim, whilst a slow RoF and less shots till kill gives you a lot of breathing space. Aka, more time to readjust your aim.

Glad you agree!

What you say is true but killing wiht 5 shots just never felt natural to me. Call me nostalgic but i feel 4sk on the BR and Ce and H2 ROF are best kept for tradition.

Also we have to think of the casual audience, while adding skill is important we have to take H2s example where it was very beginner friendly. In the post COD world som concessions must be made for a game to succeed and i think those that H2 did were the right ones.