BR kill trading?

I know the game is in a decent state and theres a lot more to fix etc. I played a good bit of H2 back in the day, including many many FFA all nights and have seen it all. Since ive been playing MCC H2C I have noticed a LOT of trades in BR fights, in 1v1s that I didn’t remember happening practically at all before. Is it just me, is it the P2P or the H2V port? Maybe the 60 FPS? Just curious if others have noticed this. And to clarify, BR trades only, no grenades exploding after you are dead etc.

> 2535428889702452;1:
> I know the game is in a decent state and theres a lot more to fix etc. I played a good bit of H2 back in the day, including many many FFA all nights and have seen it all. Since ive been playing MCC H2C I have noticed a LOT of trades in BR fights, in 1v1s that I didn’t remember happening practically at all before. Is it just me, is it the P2P or the H2V port? Maybe the 60 FPS? Just curious if others have noticed this. And to clarify, BR trades only, no grenades exploding after you are dead etc.

Hmmmm,;lag?

• Shouldn’t happen but I’ve seen it happen alot too. One more thing that needs to be fixed. I’ve killed someone using a sword with the shotgun but then I still died by the sword.

> 2795984768669983;3:
> - Shouldn’t happen but I’ve seen it happen alot too. One more thing that needs to be fixed. I’ve killed someone using a sword with the shotgun but then I still died by the sword.

I also have killed someone using a sword, but with a punch… ._.

> 2535428889702452;1:
> I know the game is in a decent state and theres a lot more to fix etc. I played a good bit of H2 back in the day, including many many FFA all nights and have seen it all. Since ive been playing MCC H2C I have noticed a LOT of trades in BR fights, in 1v1s that I didn’t remember happening practically at all before. Is it just me, is it the P2P or the H2V port? Maybe the 60 FPS? Just curious if others have noticed this. And to clarify, BR trades only, no grenades exploding after you are dead etc.

I can’t kill with the BR, I spend a charger and only them under a bit of his energy shield, but not in all game types and isn’t by the lag… :confused:

you sir are correct … this never happened in the original halo 2 … these boys at 343 are trolling us hard with all these mistakes