BR in Halo4

Who is excited to have the BR back in the new halo?

Which do you prefer: BR(halo3) or DMR(reach) ?

I would prefer the BR if you had to get two bullets in the head for the headshot, so there will not be any head sweeping and I would be happy.

> Who is excited to have the BR back in the new halo?
>
> Which do you prefer: BR(halo3) or DMR(reach) ?

i want the br :slight_smile: but maybe a new model to spice things up…

> > Who is excited to have the BR back in the new halo?
> >
> > Which do you prefer: BR(halo3) or DMR(reach) ?
>
> i want the br :slight_smile: but maybe a new model to spice things up…

Maybe a mixture between it and the DMR or maybe the assault rifle.

yep a weapon like the BR would be awesome :slight_smile:
The DMR is horrible.

Neither. As far as I’m concerned, both the DMR and the BR were bad. Is it such a bizarre concept to have a precision weapon that is, you know, precise? Spread on the BR was bad. Bloom on the DMR is bad. My ideal utilitarian rifle would be a single shot weapon with no bloom, same range as the DMR, firing rate of the BR, 4SK, and a clip size of 10.

the DMR has spread too and this is horrible.

BR >> DMR

I am very excited. Its the iconic weapon of Halo.

I’d rather not have the term 4 Shot return.

Then again, I would not like the term, DMR Spam to be there either.

I would rather have a completely new weapon of choice.

the DMR is perfectly fine it quit people whining about the sweep shot and in general its more accurate and more balanced what they should do is balance the covenant weapons they are all crap in reach inv slayer as elites is a death sentance

> I am very excited. Its the iconic weapon of Halo.

No, the Halo CE Pistol is. The BR plays second fiddle to the Pistol. Any Halo veteran will tell you this.

As for the OP’s question, a bloomless DMR would make me like it much more. Maybe it would be at the same level as the Halo 2 BR. So for now the DMR is the black sheep of the precision weapon family of the Halo franchise. Oh yeah, the Reach Pistol is a joke by the way.

The BR is the best of the two, so im glad, however if the dmr didnt have the bloom it would be a fine counterpart to it- i kinda like having the single fire rather than the burst for some weapons, so i hope there is some version of it in halo 4… perhaps altered a bit though

BRrrrrrrrrrrr

BR

I don’t so much won’t the BR back, but I do want a new gun that operates similarly to the BR. I think it’s refreshing to see different weapons, even if they are only different in appearence.

I just want them both ya know? i love my precision weapons, but SWAT seems more realistic with a DMR to me, and Slayer Pro would seem better with the BR

The hardcore community that plays the game even after the next hot thing comes out and buys all the map packs will never be satisfied with anything but a BR that beats all weapons at all ranges if the player is skilled with it.

You’ve been warned.

Excluding power weapons of course.

> The hardcore community that plays the game even after the next hot thing comes out and buys all the map packs will never be satisfied with anything but a BR that beats all weapons at all ranges if the player is skilled with it.
>
> You’ve been warned.

So why bother having any other weapon besides the BR and Power Weapons?

A game with only the BR, Shotgun, Rockets and Sniper is a boring game in my opinion.

How monotonous.

You know that Halo requires more skill than pointing and shooting, right? Such as having the right weapon for the right situation? Which is totally defeated by having one weapon great for any situation?

It’s a bit ironic that Halo CE’s pistol is like the messiah of Halo weapons, because it was the only one that stuck out poorly in CE’s sandbox. Had the pistol been even just a four-shot kill, CE’s sandbox would have actually been perfect . Every weapon had its place (maybe throw in the EMP-for-vehicles effect for the plasma pistol to differentiate it from the plasma rifle).