Br being used well in Dallas

For those watching the stream I think it’s safe to say the dmr and Br are balanced very well

Watching some more gameplay with CTF. More people are using Br compared o last night. It seems 50/50 ish

I think I will still use the DMR more, it has better range.

DMR still seems slightly better, but on a close range map like Haven, they balance out fairly nicely. I’d still like to see a slightly slower fire rate on the DMR.

They are balanced well.

If you don’t miss use the DMR. If you need help choose the BR.

I saw, towards the end, the majority of pros going with the DMR.

> DMR still seems slightly better, but on a close range map like Haven, they balance out fairly nicely. I’d still like to see a slightly slower fire rate on the DMR.

It should be becaus it takes slightly more skill. But I’m just pointing out the gun isn’t as terrible as people think and is still very viable

> They are balanced well.
>
> If you don’t miss use the DMR. If you need help choose the BR.
>
> I saw, towards the end, the majority of pros going with the DMR.

If ou were just watching the team that win team slayer on haven had its 2 better players using the Br and try managed to pull ahead and beat the other team by a seven amount

> > DMR still seems slightly better, but on a close range map like Haven, they balance out fairly nicely. I’d still like to see a slightly slower fire rate on the DMR.
>
> It should be becaus it takes slightly more skill. But I’m just pointing out the gun isn’t as terrible as people think and is still very viable

No I agree, I think the BR definitely has its uses. In fact, it seems as if it fits my playstyle better, so I may pick it over the DMR most times.

> > DMR still seems slightly better, but on a close range map like Haven, they balance out fairly nicely. I’d still like to see a slightly slower fire rate on the DMR.
>
> It should be becaus it takes slightly more skill. But I’m just pointing out the gun isn’t as terrible as people think and is still very viable

Definitely. It is still a decent weapon. People will miss DMR shots and the BR will punish them.

It reminds me of DMR vs. NR in Reach.

NR is much easier to use but the DMR kills faster.

I used the NR all the time in Reach because people couldn’t always hit the perfect 5 with the DMR. While it was easy to be perfect with the NR

If the dmr is better, I will only use that until I get used to it in every situation. The last thing i want to getting mad over losing a battle because of a guy using it against me.

I think I want DMR to have lower aim assist than the BR.

And I think they’re pretty balanced; If a BR guy fought a DMR guy, since there are bursts instead of single hits, the DMR user gets ‘knocked’ way more.

> I think I want DMR to have lower aim assist than the BR.
>
> And I think they’re pretty balanced; If a BR guy fought a DMR guy, since there are bursts instead of single hits, the DMR user gets ‘knocked’ way more.

Your wish is granted. There is actually less aim assist and magnetism on the dmr warranting the .1 faster killtime

> > I think I want DMR to have lower aim assist than the BR.
> >
> > And I think they’re pretty balanced; If a BR guy fought a DMR guy, since there are bursts instead of single hits, the DMR user gets ‘knocked’ way more.
>
> Your wish is granted. There is actually less aim assist and magnetism on the dmr warranting the .1 faster killtime

Bullet magnetism in Halo 4?

Crap.

> > > I think I want DMR to have lower aim assist than the BR.
> > >
> > > And I think they’re pretty balanced; If a BR guy fought a DMR guy, since there are bursts instead of single hits, the DMR user gets ‘knocked’ way more.
> >
> > Your wish is granted. There is actually less aim assist and magnetism on the dmr warranting the .1 faster killtime
>
> Bullet magnetism in Halo 4?
>
> Crap.

I believe so but don’t hold me to it

I dont care whats better of the 2. In all honesty I freaking loved the BR in 3 and noob gun or no I’m using the BR in 4.

I don’t see what the problem is; if you perceive the DMR as being better then just use the DMR, that’s probably what I’m going to do. Do some people have a sworn allegiance to the BR or something?

I don’t see much complaining about jetpack being way more powerfull than hologram, why? Because everyone will just use jetpack instead of hologram.

I played 2 & 3 also, I know it was awesome but if they come out with a new gun in Halo 5 that seems to be better I’ll switch again.

Don’t really care. I will be using the Light Rifle. I just like it. Shoots well; kills fast.