BPR confusion

My BPR is compleatly horrible. it’s at 28, i have an okay K/D and i am a okay player. im a general grade 1 right now and most people under my rank have a BPR over 50. i am very confused

> My BPR is compleatly horrible. it’s at 28, i have an okay K/D and i am a okay player. im a general grade 1 right now and most people under my rank have a BPR over 50. i am very confused

It is based on your K/D , Win/lose , betrayals and Rank (Im not sure about the last one)?

So if you lose and betray a lot than it will be lower.

> It is based on your K/D , Win/lose , betrayals and Rank (Im not sure about the last one)?
>
> So if you lose and betray a lot than it will be lower.

This. A player’s BPR is based off multiple different things.

Just because somebody is a lower rank than you, doesn’t mean they’re not a better player than you or have a high K/D than you and so on.

Your BPR is based off of K/D Betrayals etc. Also just because somebody is lower rank than you doesn’t mean they’re worse than you.

I used to play grifball a tonn, so my bpr was 24 due to all of the easy betrayals. Its now like 61 because I don’t play grifball, nor do I betray nearly as much. Betrayals are a big factor in BPR.

Check this out: A player has 23000 kills and 17000 deaths with a BPR of 65. I have 43000 kills and 38000 deaths with a BPR of 55. Give me more info on the BPR system.

> > My BPR is compleatly horrible. it’s at 28, i have an okay K/D and i am a okay player. im a general grade 1 right now and most people under my rank have a BPR over 50. i am very confused
>
> It is based on your K/D , Win/lose , betrayals and Rank (Im not sure about the last one)?
>
> So if you lose and betray a lot than it will be lower.

It has nothing to do with rank.

I have a 100 and this is a new account

It’s mainly W/L I have a better K/D than some pros do but my W/L isn’t nearly as good, my BPR is sitting at 93 while someone with a lower K/D and a high W/L is sitting at 100

> It’s mainly W/L I have a better K/D than some pros do but my W/L isn’t nearly as good, my BPR is sitting at 93 while someone with a lower K/D and a high W/L is sitting at 100

I have a w/l rating of 63% and my k/d is 2.03 my bpr is 100 so thats more my k/d making it high then w/l

who knows how BPR works, seems random to me. All I know is I am stuck on 100 on every account I ever played on in Halo Reach.

It wont go to 101 >_<

My BPR is 49, but I don’t mind.

I do some betrayals in custom games and grifball, and die a lot during Slayer DMR’s.

I play to have fun, not to go to a website and scream “I have a K/D RATE OF 2.756 OH MY GOD!!!” no, just no. I’m not even jealous of those with BPR of 100.

BPR is estimated by your kil/death ratio, number of betrayals you have commited, and your win/loss ratio. Cheers!