Boycott by European players

Hi, I urge all European gamers who bought the standard edition and feel cheated by 343s decision to omit us from the specialization email NOT to purchase ANY of the map packs or extra game content.

I point blank refuse to spend any more money on this game until I get the content I originally paid for!!!

Europe is already boycotting this game.

I go online at 5pm (Uk time), which is kind of begging of peak times for Europe. And what do I see when I look at the population count? I see that it literally doesn’t pass 35,000 mostly… I’m not joking btw.

I wonder why MS left the Europeans out in the cold? 343i must know but wouldn’t have the guts to give such a statement.

As an Australian, I’ll be boycotting too but for plenty more reasons than one.

Many countries have laws and regulations regarding contests, sweepstakes and giveaways. I am not a lawyer, but it seems obvious to me that Microsoft’s lawyers concluded that this giveaway would not be legal in the EU.

Probably for the same reason Europe still doesn’t have those “rewards for playing” feature or whatever.

Yes everything happens to us in EU we get NOTHING… so what’s the difference between us and them?I am just feeling sick to the stomack

If any one wants my email code from euro ill give it out to the first one that PM’s me

Gamestop UK said that the other specializations will be available in Standard edition (Like limited). That was only for UK as far as I can see. I think you had to preorder though…

Im in, I wont be buying any content for this game. I have enjoyed playing Halo 4 and loved every moment but this is just a joke. I am sick of things like this. Halo 4 to be traded in. I am very disapointed.

Sorry dude, the game is still fun, even though I’m stuck at 70 for another 10 days. If you only play the game for the xp maybe you should get a refund. Otherwise, you are only hurting everyone else playing the game by making the matchmaking less accurate as less players play the game.

it´s not about ranking up, but the fact you bought an incomplete game.

I’m stuck at 70 but I still play… But what I hate is that I have gotten so many commendations that I would be credited Xp for but didnt so levelling in the future is slower when i can pass the cap… Still enjoy playing though is Uk not getting the email too then?

> it´s not about ranking up, but the fact you bought an incomplete game.

Which results in unfiar (timed, I know, yet at the moment it is) advantages by others over us. It says explicitly on the cover of the german verion of Halo 4 that the game is 100% uncut, which is, if you ask me, a lie.

> Sorry dude, the game is still fun, even though I’m stuck at 70 for another 10 days. If you only play the game for the xp maybe you should get a refund. Otherwise, you are only hurting everyone else playing the game by making the <mark>matchmaking less accurate</mark> as less players play the game.

40% fun 60% frustrating. The game isn’t pure gold and just flat out fun. Maybe for you…