Boycot of Halo 5

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

I have started a very popular -Yoink!- and irl campaign to boycott Halo 5 simply because of 343i’s trampling and ruining of Bungie’s deep Halo series.

More information http://i.imgur.com/cpGBKix.png
Until a competant dev as talented and creative as Bungie can work on masterpiece as Halo we feel the need to boycott Halo 5.

> Until a competant dev as talented and creative as Bungie can work on masterpiece as Halo we feel the need to boycott Halo 5.

Because Reach was such a master piece…

Good luck with that…

Hopefully everyone’s sarcasm detectors are working.

>

No! You can boycott Halo if you want I’m buying their future products.

Can’t wait to see this thread get locked, Another one for the books.

How many is that? 343i haters be gone.

How can you boycott something you don’t really have any concrete information on? It’s just boycotting it because it exists. You’ve got plenty of reasons to hate Halo 4 that I agree with, I’ll say that.

I see why you dis like halo 4, but you will love the master chief collection, so just play the beta, if you like the beta of halo 5, then cool, buy it when it releases, if not dont buy, DERP

I am also nervous about the future of our beloved franchise, but for some reason I have great faith in 343i. Halo 4 was their first real game. They’ve learned. So many people who worked on the original trilogy have moved to 343i. Halo 5: Gaurdians looks like it’s coming together well, from what little we’ve heard and seen. I just wish that eery and mysterious vibe would return in full force, that would make me very happy.

> Good luck with that…
>
>
>
>
>
> Hopefully everyone’s sarcasm detectors are working.

Remember how much difference it made back in 2007 when someone boycotted Bungie?
Or the other one in that year?
Or the one in 2009 because ODST became a standalone.

And -Yoink!- is a site known for its intelligent user so it must mean something.

Don’t worry, they are on full auto.

“the didact’s ship looks like a metapod”

Ok I lold

I don’t see how boycotting the thing 343i will use to make the game better will serve to make the game better.

Good luck with that.

Obvious troll bait, guys.

I needed this right now.

> “the didact’s ship looks like a metapod”
>
> Ok I lold

I think it looks more like a banana but considering the Pokemon metaphor, that is a shiny Metapod in an over sized Pokeball(Requiem) XD

Also most of these points are already fixed (post was made in 2012) with 343i proving they listen to us (albeit it taking time and a good decrease in players before actually listening), others cannot be fixed (like the Chief getting Composer -Yoink!-, no Composer wants to absorb someone with Composer -Yoink!-).

Why are you guys giving this post attention?

Since you spelled “boycot” incorrectly, I hereby boycott this ridiculous thread.

This is too much lol xD, thank you. This rage is one for the books, but I disagree with Boycotting.

OP, with all due respect what part of “arena multiplayer with equal starts” do you not understand?

It’s a good thing the Master Chief Collection is there to veer others away from your cause, hah.

Come on man we’re getting a solid bundle, you don’t have necessary grounds to initiate a ‘boycott’.

> Obvious troll bait, guys.

Probably should have realized that myself with the misspelled title. ;p

Troll or not, I will be buying every Halo game, book & TV / Movie product in the future. This is assuming I can continue my completion (/461 currently) after Halo 4 achievements are fixed.

I love Halo and I feel 343 is taking the series in a great direction now with what it has learned.