Boy do we need Halo2 XBLA

Because it looks like Halo4 isn’t going to be Halo.

I don’t even want to play classic Halo4 anymore. Just give us Halo2 MP on XBLA and all will be well.

This would be amazing.

Hell, I’d love that even if there wasn’t online multiplayer for it.

I agree. But I doubt it would happen. They’d probably make the MP for Halo 4 like they did with CEA.

I think 343 have made it clear that they most likely wouldn’t want to do this because they don’t want to segment the Halo online population any more. By the end of this year, we will have Halo 3, Halo Reach and Halo 4 multiplayer. Adding Halo 2 multiplayer would further segment the population.

> I think 343 have made it clear that they most likely wouldn’t want to do this because they don’t want to segment the Halo online population any more. By the end of this year, we will have Halo 3, Halo Reach and Halo 4 multiplayer. Adding Halo 2 multiplayer would further segment the population.

Got a link? May as well back up your claim.

> > I think 343 have made it clear that they most likely wouldn’t want to do this because they don’t want to segment the Halo online population any more. By the end of this year, we will have Halo 3, Halo Reach and Halo 4 multiplayer. Adding Halo 2 multiplayer would further segment the population.
>
> Got a link? May as well back up your claim.

It’s the reason why they didn’t add tradition Halo CE multiplayer to CEA. They didn’t want to split the population. They wanted people to play Reach and only Reach. I’d imagine that they will continue with that mindset. The only way Halo 2 is going to get a legit remake would probably be to start off the next xbox console. H2 arcade free with every xbox. That would be nice! :slight_smile:

> > > I think 343 have made it clear that they most likely wouldn’t want to do this because they don’t want to segment the Halo online population any more. By the end of this year, we will have Halo 3, Halo Reach and Halo 4 multiplayer. Adding Halo 2 multiplayer would further segment the population.
> >
> > Got a link? May as well back up your claim.
>
> It’s the reason why they didn’t add tradition Halo CE multiplayer to CEA. They didn’t want to split the population. They wanted people to play Reach and only Reach. I’d imagine that they will continue with that mindset. The only way Halo 2 is going to get a legit remake would probably be to start off the next xbox console. H2 arcade free with every xbox. That would be nice! :slight_smile:

Again…343 has not made clear that they will not remake Halo 2. It’s up to us H2 fans to put pressure on 343 to get this done the right way. After all, not doing it may also split the population and it may split it more so.

Halo 2 needs to be Live again, with it’s own MP.

Actually, the population will not split because you can play if you want or not. What MS is worried about is H2 MP being better than anything they come up with. Same as when Bungie got sick of people measuring how good the newer Halo games were based what they had in H2.