Bought MCC for one playlist? Youll be disappointed

Title says it all pretty much. If you purchased Halo:TMCC for one game, whether it be Halo 2 or Halo CE. You’ll probably end up being more disappointed in the game even more. With the hopper playlists and not always getting to play exactly what you want sometimes (For those who want to play like Halo: CE OBJ or something). Thats just how it is. We shouldve known from the start that this was not a game to bring back the original experience. It was to bring back all the old games and make a new experience with them. They did in fact succeed in making a new experience but i will not get into that only because almost every forum post (including mine) Hates on this game.

Bout? Lol

Anyway, i like all of the games on here. Mainly H4 and CE but i dont mind playing the others.

We also knew that the playlists would be structured lime this well before release.

-Yoink- it…Can i change that somehow?

> 2533274816299345;2:
> Bout? Lol
>
> Anyway, i like all of the games on here. Mainly H4 and CE but i dont mind playing the others.
>
> We also knew that the playlists would be structured lime this well before release.

Some people were a bit confused about what the hopper was (As far as i know of) And i just here people complaining about all the hoppers and such

> 2533274912702922;1:
> Title says it all pretty much. If you purchased Halo:TMCC for one game, whether it be Halo 2 or Halo CE. You’ll probably end up being more disappointed in the game even more. With the hopper playlists and not always getting to play exactly what you want sometimes (For those who want to play like Halo: CE OBJ or something). Thats just how it is. We shouldve known from the start that this was not a game to bring back the original experience. It was to bring back all the old games and make a new experience with them. They did in fact succeed in making a new experience but i will not get into that only because almost every forum post (including mine) Hates on this game.

The experience that they created is straight up bad. Too few people really want cross game playlists.

This is the only place to play CE online (other than PC) and you only get one playlist that isn’t a complete headache.

> 2533274816299345;2:
> Bout? Lol
>
> Anyway, i like all of the games on here. Mainly H4 and CE but i dont mind playing the others.
>
> We also knew that the playlists would be structured lime this well before release.

I saw nothing about how many dedicated playlists would be in this game. They didn’t exactly advertise that kind of information.

> 2535441099340132;6:
> > 2533274816299345;2:
> > Bout? Lol
> >
> > Anyway, i like all of the games on here. Mainly H4 and CE but i dont mind playing the others.
> >
> > We also knew that the playlists would be structured lime this well before release.
>
>
> I saw nothing about how many dedicated playlists would be in this game. They didn’t exactly advertise that kind of information.

They did in a bulletin post several months before the game was released. It was very detailed as well, including which games would be in which playlists and what the rotational playlists would be. It also stated that at launch only H2A would be ranked with the other playlists receiving ranks at a later date, granted I’m sure they planned adding them a whole lot sooner than what has been going on.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’m not sure about the rest of you, but when I played MCC, I always wanted either h2c, h3, or h4… Only once in a blue moon I would play Halo 1, but usually just dashboard quit out. And wow, h2a is absolutely terrible of a game. It’s not even a halo game, it’s a Frankenstein game with h2a as it’s name. This is what happens when you have an inexperienced women running the show at 343.

> 2613026033812813;8:
>

Could you try not to be misogynistic? How is Halo 2A not Halo? It is Halo 2 but with updated graphics and some Halo 4 like features. The only thing that males Halo 2A hard to play is its lag and poor hit detection. You make zero sense in your post and then chose to throw in a little misogyny. That’s about as creative as the rest of the internet.

H2a is using a “modified” (in their terms) halo 4 engine… H2a isn’t halo, it’s some MP variant of halo Certain Affinty created. I can’t be any more clear man.

Every game feels like it did in the old days, only smoother. The campaigns are there, multiplayer is there with all the customization options, what more is there to ask?
This post is miss-leading and is reported now.

> 2613026033812813;10:
> H2a is using a “modified” (in their terms) halo 4 engine… H2a isn’t halo, it’s some MP variant of halo Certain Affinty created. I can’t be any more clear man.

That’s funny. It plays like Halo, it feels like Halo, it sounds like Halo. Its Halo.

Also what’s with the sexism and misogyny. Do you hate women? Not cool man.

> 2613026033812813;10:
> H2a is using a “modified” (in their terms) halo 4 engine… H2a isn’t halo, it’s some MP variant of halo Certain Affinty created. I can’t be any more clear man.

Just report this guy, he goes all around the forums writing these similar completely non-point, discriminatory posts.

> 2533274925159248;11:
> Every game feels like it did in the old days, only smoother.

Huh? Is this post serious?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>

> 2533274843750352;9:
> > 2613026033812813;8:
> >
>
>
> Could you try not to be misogynistic? How is Halo 2A not Halo? It is Halo 2 but with updated graphics and some Halo 4 like features. The only thing that males Halo 2A hard to play is its lag and poor hit detection. You make zero sense in your post and then chose to throw in a little misogyny. That’s about as creative as the rest of the internet.

Could you try not to sound like such a whiny SJW on the rag? your last sentence is discriminatory, by the way, you hypocrite

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>

> 2533274925159248;11:
> Every game feels like it did in the old days, only smoother. The campaigns are there, multiplayer is there with all the customization options, what more is there to ask?
> This post is miss-leading and is reported now.

> 2533274925159248;13:
> > 2613026033812813;10:
> > H2a is using a “modified” (in their terms) halo 4 engine… H2a isn’t halo, it’s some MP variant of halo Certain Affinty created. I can’t be any more clear man.
>
>
> Just report this guy, he goes all around the forums writing these similar completely non-point, discriminatory posts.

People like you are the bane of the internet. You despise free speech, you believe in silencing opposition, you abuse any form of power-even a power as miniscule as reporting someone on an internet forum to get them banned, and try to incite a mob mentality to back you on removing thoughts you don’t agree with. It’s bad enough people like you report others just because you don’t like what they have to say, but it’s even worse that you feel the need to announce it. Is that some sort of victory cry for you or something? When people of your mentality are given real power, the world suffers.

> 2613026033812813;8:
>

How is it bad? I enjoy H2A and feels a heck of a lot more like a Halo game than Halo 4.

Why would you buy a game like the MCC expecting to be able to play 10 different playlists for each game?

That makes no sense.

> 2535443600277272;18:
> Why would you buy a game like the MCC expecting to be able to play 10 different playlists for each game?
>
> That makes no sense.

Because they can’t get that nostalgia on the 360 anymore, so they put unscrupulous demands on this one. It is and was never conceivable even with stable populations. You would need hundreds of thousands playing the game and even then those people might stick to some of the same playlists.

That’s stupid idea for whoever thought this. There is however specific playlists for all the games. And speaking of this I DID NOT know that CE was 2v2. I was liek “Damn! I forgot that’s how it was back then” Then they bumped it up

Halo: CE - 4 players max, 2v2

Halo 2 - 8 players max, 4v4

Halo 3 - 8 players max, 4v4

Halo 4 - 10 players max, 5v5

Big Team Battle - 16 players max, 8v8