Bought Limited Edition , cannot download dlc

I bought the Limited Edition at launch .

I entered the specialization code which came with the Limited Edition as soon as I bought the game.

I stopped playing Halo 4 before the map packs came out and now that I am about to start again I cant seem to download the map packs. If I try to I am just taken to the marketplace to purchase them.

Can anyone guide me ? Am I missing something I needed to do ?

I think the Specialization code is a separate code from the DLC. I didn’t buy the Limited Edition, but it seems like it should be its own code.

Keep in mind that if you didn’t purchase the map packs individually, you’ll need to download the map packs from in-game. You can’t download the map packs for free from the dashboard.

Have you tried downloading the War Games Map Pass?

Do[did] your Specialization code work before 343 unlocked them all?

Are you trying to download the maps from inside Halo 4, or from the Dashboard?

Have you tried deleting and redownloading the Map Pass from your download history?

the specialization code is on the map packs and bonus items as well was the code used

The specializations ,skins ,emblems and map packs were all one code.

Yes the specializations were unlocked when I first entered the code when the game released.

Where should I download the map packs from ?

When I try in game it leads me to the marketplace which asks for microsoft points

> The specializations ,skins ,emblems and map packs were all one code.
>
> Yes the specializations were unlocked when I first entered the code when the game released.
>
> Where should I download the map packs from ?
>
> When I try in game it leads me to the marketplace which asks for microsoft points

Actually, this confuzzled me, too. I dunno. Try going through with the purchase, but see if it says “Free” before confirming. If so, then you found your answer.

I bought the Map Pass. I had to open the Marketplace from the game and select the map pack. The Marketplace said that the Map Pack was 800 points, but when I selected it, it said “This Download: 0 points.”

I don’t know if it’ll be the same for you.

Maybe try reentering the code on your console? It may be something you have to download first.