Bought Halo MCC on gift card and it won’t download

Hello, so I just bought Halo MCC for Xbox on a gift card over at target and the console store won’t let me download the game. If I go to settings, then to payment info to see my purchase history the game is there because I redeemed the code, but when I click the option to take me to the store to download Halo MCC it won’t let me download the game because it says that the game is not currently available. I called Xbox support and they said that I should see the game on my “All owned games” list but it’s not there, the game only appears on my purchase history but in the store there’s no download button. The tech support lady said that I should own the license but the store still says I have to pay full price even if it’s on my purchase history. Maybe it’s because it was just the standard edition, but why can’t I download the game, I already payed $40, that makes no sense, anyone has any answers? Xbox basically just robbed me 40 bucks…

Hey OP, this is really something more for Xbox Support to help out with as it relates to your account / billing / licensing and not really the game itself