Bought blitz packs, never received them.

I bought over 50 dollars in blitz packs on my account, over a week later after the charges showed up the next day, I still have not received the blitz packs. Reporting the charges as fraudulent due to the product paid for never being received. I hope you guys can work on your absolutely horrid store/support system. I tried for a whole week to reach out to Microsoft store support with no luck. For a fortune 500 company, you sure do not have your stuff together.

> 2533274977841082;1:
> I bought over 50 dollars in blitz packs on my account, over a week later after the charges showed up the next day, I still have not received the blitz packs. Reporting the charges as fraudulent due to the product paid for never being received. I hope you guys can work on your absolutely horrid store/support system. I tried for a whole week to reach out to Microsoft store support with no luck. For a fortune 500 company, you sure do not have your stuff together.

This isn’t the official Microsoft help forum.

It sounds like you did the right thing, reaching out to Microsoft Store Support. For transnational disputes, that’s who will be able to resolve this.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/purchased-item-not-showing-up-in-game/8cf94fe4-4e49-4aac-9c12-d2d2c9dfec88/posts?page=1#post11

back in 2018.

Do not buy blitz packs.