Bots in Halo Infinite are dumb

The bots in Infinite are dumb, even on the hardest difficulty Spartan I find myself just cheesing through them, however when I play a multiplayer game It’s more competitive and fun. I also noticed they don’t use Vehicles, I spent 5 min honking at a bot to hop in my warthog but he would rather run across the map for a needler and and then die before he could get there. I understand the focus is on the multiplayer aspect, but sometimes I just want to kick it with some bots, but it feels like I’m playing against little kids who don’t understand how to play. ON THE HARDEST DIFFICULTY!

2 Likes

From my understanding, the bots are unfinished and the person developing them was still working on vehicle use.

I think we will see improvements in that area

2 Likes

If this is truly the case then I may not have much to worry about, but for now I am kind of sad I can’t have an immersive experience with bots

1 Like

I agree. I feel like they for some reason nerfed the bots since flighting? I was actually enjoying a challenge from the Spartan bots in flights, but now when I play arena with the same bots it feels like they are dumbed down. Am I just imagining things?

Like, now even the Spartan bots just freeze and do nothing? 343i please give us more difficult bots (in Arena singleplayer at least)!