Bots don't use vehicles and more feedback

I’ve noticed that when playing some training on the new map this morning and I drove the Warthog, ally AI refused to get on the turret. They also didn’t drive if I got on the Gunner seat.

Is this bound to change in the full release? Are bots never gonna use vehicles?

On another topic, the change in difficulty between Marine and ODST is incredibly steep.

When in Marine difficulty, I can go on a 1v4 encounter and not have much difficulty to stand ground or even kill them. In ODST difficulty, a 2v1 means certain death, and the bots are incredibly precise with all weapons even at long distance. I keep getting shot with AR or Sidekicks from a very long distance, which I find pretty unrealistic, since these weapons (while accurate) are not long range precision weapons and as far as I know they have gotten nerfed since last flight.

What are your thoughts on this?

They are still balancing the bot levels, no doubt it will change even after release.

I know what you mean about bots and vehicles, I think it’s something that will come in time for sure, it’s one of those things that must be really complicated to do in a multiplayer match, for now I think they have done such a great job with them, although there are some issues with them getting stuck and confused on behemoth, give it time

> 2533274884507768;1:
> I’ve noticed that when playing some training on the new map this morning and I drove the Warthog, ally AI refused to get on the turret. They also didn’t drive if I got on the Gunner seat.
>
> Is this bound to change in the full release? Are bots never gonna use vehicles?
>
> On another topic, the change in difficulty between Marine and ODST is incredibly steep.
>
> When in Marine difficulty, I can go on a 1v4 encounter and not have much difficulty to stand ground or even kill them. In ODST difficulty, a 2v1 means certain death, and the bots are incredibly precise with all weapons even at long distance. I keep getting shot with AR or Sidekicks from a very long distance, which I find pretty unrealistic, since these weapons (while accurate) are not long range precision weapons and as far as I know they have gotten nerfed since last flight.
>
> What are your thoughts on this?

You realise the bots thus far have been Recruit difficulty right? Literally useless difficulty.

These bots arent Marine tier (unless that changed at some point but it always defaulted to Recruit).

Not sure what you can expect from the bottom of the barrel personified.

They have trust issue, who knows how you drive. Maybe off the cliff? / just kidding.

I hope they improve the BOT at launch, would be cool to see how they operate turrets and vehicle.

> 2683394777983320;4:
> They have trust issue, who knows how you drive. Maybe off the cliff? / just kidding.
>
> I hope they improve the BOT at launch, would be cool to see how they operate turrets and vehicle.

With as accurate ODST and Spartan Bots are, I’d expect if my Bots got on the turret, they wouldn’t hit the broad side of a barn.

> 2535465841210047;3:
> > 2533274884507768;1:
> > I’ve noticed that when playing some training on the new map this morning and I drove the Warthog, ally AI refused to get on the turret. They also didn’t drive if I got on the Gunner seat.
> >
> > Is this bound to change in the full release? Are bots never gonna use vehicles?
> >
> > On another topic, the change in difficulty between Marine and ODST is incredibly steep.
> >
> > When in Marine difficulty, I can go on a 1v4 encounter and not have much difficulty to stand ground or even kill them. In ODST difficulty, a 2v1 means certain death, and the bots are incredibly precise with all weapons even at long distance. I keep getting shot with AR or Sidekicks from a very long distance, which I find pretty unrealistic, since these weapons (while accurate) are not long range precision weapons and as far as I know they have gotten nerfed since last flight.
> >
> > What are your thoughts on this?
>
> You realise the bots thus far have been Recruit difficulty right? Literally useless difficulty.
>
> These bots arent Marine tier (unless that changed at some point but it always defaulted to Recruit).
>
> Not sure what you can expect from the bottom of the barrel personified.

you have 4 difficulty levels; Recruit, Marine, ODST, and Spartan. You can definitely feel the difference between those 4, and I mostly play Marine/ODST when I go with the bots.

I was bored just a minute ago hoping the servers would come back online. So i did some academy on Behemoth. Had blast running over Bots with my ghost. They arent smart enough to jump. Never gets old.

> 2533274884507768;6:
> > 2535465841210047;3:
> > > 2533274884507768;1:
> > > I’ve noticed that when playing some training on the new map this morning and I drove the Warthog, ally AI refused to get on the turret. They also didn’t drive if I got on the Gunner seat.
> > >
> > > Is this bound to change in the full release? Are bots never gonna use vehicles?
> > >
> > > On another topic, the change in difficulty between Marine and ODST is incredibly steep.
> > >
> > > When in Marine difficulty, I can go on a 1v4 encounter and not have much difficulty to stand ground or even kill them. In ODST difficulty, a 2v1 means certain death, and the bots are incredibly precise with all weapons even at long distance. I keep getting shot with AR or Sidekicks from a very long distance, which I find pretty unrealistic, since these weapons (while accurate) are not long range precision weapons and as far as I know they have gotten nerfed since last flight.
> > >
> > > What are your thoughts on this?
> >
> > You realise the bots thus far have been Recruit difficulty right? Literally useless difficulty.
> >
> > These bots arent Marine tier (unless that changed at some point but it always defaulted to Recruit).
> >
> > Not sure what you can expect from the bottom of the barrel personified.
>
> you have 4 difficulty levels; Recruit, Marine, ODST, and Spartan. You can definitely feel the difference between those 4, and I mostly play Marine/ODST when I go with the bots.

Im aware. Im talking about actual multiplayer slayer against bots. For whatever reason they’re set to Recruit difficulty which dont do anything remotely useful or amazing.