Bots are inconsistent

I’m liking these marine ai bots they feel like normal difficulty and act accordingly. Sometimes though they become very good for a couple of seconds to stomp you. For example they will stand still and wildly shoot then another strafe while they 7 tap you with the sidekick.

Remember that the main objective of this test is to refine the bots’ AI, as well as to improve their reaction and response to situations. I am really surprised at how well they are currently, they can be improved but they know how to defend themselves and even put your game a little in danger if you are not careful.

I sincerely hope that we will see more VS bots game modes in the future. Be it BTB type, steal the flag, etc. I think it will be a very important addition that will help many players improve their skill, as well as unlock the battle pass and items in a less stressful way. Like Gears 5.

All my support for 343 to invest heavily in bots. It is something important that will benefit us all in the future.

I

> 2533274842428280;2:
> Remember that the main objective of this test is to refine the bots’ AI, as well as to improve their reaction and response to situations. I am really surprised at how well they are currently, they can be improved but they know how to defend themselves and even put your game a little in danger if you are not careful.
>
> I sincerely hope that we will see more VS bots game modes in the future. Be it BTB type, steal the flag, etc. I think it will be a very important addition that will help many players improve their skill, as well as unlock the battle pass and items in a less stressful way. Like Gears 5.
>
> All my support for 343 to invest heavily in bots. It is something important that will benefit us all in the future.

I agree hense why I’m giving my 2 cents I just don’t like how radically different they act for example a normal mode elite acts a certain way and won’t turn legendary mode occasionally just because. Also they have problems clambering.