Bots are far worse

I know, they’re bots. But they were certainly more of a challenge last flight. They strafed, very aggressive. Usually got 11 to 20 kills. Games I’ve just played now, they get a few. The bots will often stand still while shooting. Complete opposite of last flight.

> 2533274887985996;1:
> I know, they’re bots. But they were certainly more of a challenge last flight. They strafed, very aggressive. Usually got 11 to 20 kills. Games I’ve just played now, they get a few. The bots will often stand still while shooting. Complete opposite of last flight.

did you adjust the difficulty? Note in the first preview, the bot’s difficulty automatically increased as time passed.

> 2533274887985996;1:
> I know, they’re bots. But they were certainly more of a challenge last flight. They strafed, very aggressive. Usually got 11 to 20 kills. Games I’ve just played now, they get a few. The bots will often stand still while shooting. Complete opposite of last flight.

I played against Marine bots on Bazaar in Training Mode. Gotta admit, they did seem a little bit watered down after messing around with them for about an hour. I noticed that when I hid in the corner behind either of the big doors on either side, it was like I disappeared. They would run right past me, or disperse if they were chasing me before I hid. Could be intentional, to maybe mimic a normal player not always checking their corners, especially that little area, but who knows.

> 2533274887985996;1:

I noticed quite a few times bots getting “stuck” at their spawn point and just shooting from there. Would just have 4 of them all in the same spot not moving anywhere.

i played with “spartan” difficulty bots for a few hours, they destroyed me and had life like reactions

> 2533274887985996;1:

Bots will be bots :wink:

> 2533274887985996;1:

Also, did you play with teammate bots? Maybe the bots aren’t noticeably reactive if it’s just you running around as they only have one target amongst the four of them. I noticed a decent amount more tactics and movement with 4v4 (me and all bots), and then the enemy bots became significantly “dumber” when I dropped my ally bots.

> 2533274854285323;2:
> > 2533274887985996;1:
> > I know, they’re bots. But they were certainly more of a challenge last flight. They strafed, very aggressive. Usually got 11 to 20 kills. Games I’ve just played now, they get a few. The bots will often stand still while shooting. Complete opposite of last flight.
>
> did you adjust the difficulty? Note in the first preview, the bot’s difficulty automatically increased as time passed.

Multiplayer, not training academy. Even still, they feel worse than the first flight at the beginning.