Bots and BR

2 things in the flight that were resounding successes in my eyes .
1 the bots the implementation was all I hoped for and more I’m so impressed with them overall

2 the BR we all know it’s all about the BR and they nailed it

The BR looks like it’s gonna be the flagship competitive gun again, can’t wait.

I’d almost argue it shouldn’t be placed too much on social maps as with AR/Pistol starts it’s very easy to spawn kill people again.

> 2533274801036271;2:
> The BR looks like it’s gonna be the flagship competitive gun again, can’t wait.
>
> I’d almost argue it shouldn’t be placed too much on social maps as with AR/Pistol starts it’s very easy to spawn kill people again.

There’s plenty of balancing issues with the guns in the overall sandbox atm .

But I’m happy with the bots and BR
Even if nothing else in Infinite floats my boat I’m happy and safe in the knowledge I can adjust all the settings to my own absolute preference
(if they do it anything like they have in the past )

I can set up my own halo experience in FFA classic or whatever on a choice mp maps knowing I’ve got scalable opponents and a the one weapon that matters in the BR .

Yeah true I’m a big fan of how it handles. Halo 4/5 BRs are both unpleasant.

Halo 4s BR is far too easy to use so it comes down to a who sees who first and the game is notorious for offering trades. The gunfights aren’t as fun as it’s so hard to miss.

Halo 5s BR is effectively useless because of pistol. But that’s okay as I like the pistol. The BR is more satisfying in the series overall though and I have to say Halo 2/3/Infinite feel all the more satisfying for it.

> 2533274801036271;4:
> Yeah true I’m a big fan of how it handles. Halo 4/5 BRs are both unpleasant.
>
> Halo 4s BR is far too easy to use so it comes down to a who sees who first and the game is notorious for offering trades. The gunfights aren’t as fun as it’s so hard to miss.
>
> Halo 5s BR is effectively useless because of pistol. But that’s okay as I like the pistol. The BR is more satisfying in the series overall though and I have to say Halo 2/3/Infinite feel all the more satisfying for it.

I also really liked the h5 pistol .but it’s the BRs turn again