Both DMR and BR will be playable

DMR

BR

I just wonder the major differences, aside from ammo.

I assume the DMR will be long range-madium range
BR will be close-mid range

> I assume the DMR will be long range-madium range
> BR will be close-mid range

I was thinking fire power-speed differences.

DMR fastly and less powerfull,BR the opposite.

> I assume the DMR will be long range-madium range
> BR will be close-mid range

> I assume the DMR will be long range-madium range
> BR will be close-mid range

That’s pretty awesome now br and DMR kids can duke it out.

> > I assume the DMR will be long range-madium range
> > BR will be close-mid range
>
> That’s pretty awesome now br and DMR kids can duke it out.

This is going to be very interesting :slight_smile:

> > > I assume the DMR will be long range-madium range
> > > BR will be close-mid range
> >
> > That’s pretty awesome now br and DMR kids can duke it out.
>
> This is going to very interesting :slight_smile:

The ultimate battle, thanks 343.

BR for that ratta tat tat sound.

I choose both. The single shot that has more strength than the BR will be great for the longer ranges, whereas the BR will be better for closer all around ranges. Topped by the AR for close range blasting.

Difference is that the DMR has TU bloom, and the BR doesn’t have any bloom.

Both.

DMR= Mid-Long Range

BR= Short-Mid Range

> Difference is that the DMR has TU bloom, and the BR doesn’t have any bloom.

There has to be some kind of limiter on the dmr are you sure its bloom ? could it not be rof?

> DMR
>
> BR
>
> I just wonder the major differences, aside from ammo.

BR with a DMR in my back pocket :slight_smile:

I never got on well with the BR in Halo 3. I prefer the DMR’s accuracy and I’m much more effective with it, so I’m glad Halo 4 will include both to satisfy both crowds.

> Difference is that the DMR has TU bloom, and the BR doesn’t have any bloom.

Sauce? Not doubting you, just wondering.

> I choose both. The single shot that has more strength than the BR will be great for the longer ranges, whereas the BR will be better for closer all around ranges. Topped by the AR for close range blasting.

The DMR is a 5 shot kill, while the Battle Rifle is a 4 shot kill. How do you figure the DMR shot carries more impact? The Battle Rifle fires three bullets at a time. It wouldn’t even make sense to try and say that the DMR is stronger

> > Difference is that the DMR has TU bloom, and the BR doesn’t have any bloom.
>
> Sauce? Not doubting you, just wondering.

I’m just stabbing the dark. 343 said there wouldn’t be any bloom as it currently exists in Vanilla Reach, they didn’t say there won’t be any bloom in Halo 4.

I think that this was a wise move on 343’s part, Both BR and DMR in the same game? thats enough a reason to want to play and see what else there is. Oh and did you guys hear about the assault carbine? it sounds a little ify to me, but, it sparks my interest :wink:

lol I like how they edited out the cross-hairs on both screenshots. Clever Yoinkers (no, I did not make a typo on that).

I’ll probably pair the two together if possible. They probably will work well together. Shame there’s no “both” option on this poll